Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
One thing matters above all in this era: NIL.

That's it. UL's NIL game is strong AF. If we are not buttoned down there then no amount of hreat recruiting on Mario's end will stop that. Miami needs to be a force in NIL. These ****** schools will tjrow major bags. If we are not there we are back to square 1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk why people are worried about this early noise by Louisville especially our fan base we’ve been in the same position Louisville is in now. Winning the summer months in recruiting, top 5 class then the games get played & the respect my decision notes are posted. They better be ready to up that NIL amount when it’s closer to signing day cause the big programs are lurking especially for Owens.

There's just no way in **** a Florida kid decommits from Clemson only to go to Louisville.

All these kids must be getting a quick bag up front and riding the wave until they inevitably go 6-7 like most years. No cap, Louisville reminds me of Miami in the spring/summer under Manny. Get everyone to commit and hold on for dear life. Usually doesn't work out.

There's just no way in **** a Florida kid decommits from Clemson only to go to Louisville.

All these kids must be getting a quick bag up front and riding the wave until they inevitably go 6-7 like most years. No cap, Louisville reminds me of Miami in the spring/summer under Manny. Get everyone to commit and hold on for dear life. Usually doesn't work out.
People keep saying this and forget that it’s a different game now. If they’re offering him the biggest NIL then he’s more likely to stick. Maybe Satterfield ****ting the bed again gets these kids to take another look though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back