Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
From Ivins..

I moved my CB over to Miami for Joseph, who has been a regualr in Coral Gables. I think the Hurricanes are in the driver's seat right now, but this recrutiment is far from over. NIL going to play a big role.
So, Louisville vs Miami battle.

its smart though...he weeds out the shaky commitments in the spring right b4 summer recruiting period where he can now pivot to his next targets.

Joseph out....now he can focus on next guy
It’s been a good policy but it will be interesting to see if all of Dabo’s inflexibility with recruiting (no visits, no transfers), will continue to work. I like that he has his principles but they may get in the way in this new NIL world.

Advertisement
It’s been a good policy but it will be interesting to see if all of Dabo’s inflexibility with recruiting (no visits, no transfers), will continue to work. I like that he has his principles but they may get in the way in this new NIL world.
I think the transfer one will hurt him more. For what he misses in evals he aint fixing right away through the portal.

RECRUITING wise he owns his state, can live in nc, owns part of metro atlanta, and can go into Bama, SW FLA, NFLA to supplement. And they are still paying kids so.

Andy Jean met Gattis at 7 am this morning for a private workout. According to Rivals, they worked together for two solid hours of intense instruction.

“It was great, I learned so much,” . “It was great energy and what I learned, it changed my game. He taught me better route running, drills, all stuff like that. It was great individual work.”

Jean says he was blown away and that “it just shows what Miami can do, that if I go there I’ll be developed as a wide receiver because coach Gattis would develop me.”

he also spoke with mario who told him he would really like to work with him for 3-4 years. Jean told Rivals that he told Mario "We’re going to make it happen!"

He says Miami is firmly in the lead - he does intend to take his visits and sit down with his family though. He will take an OV to the Canes in the fall.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Pants GIF

What I find fascinating is this On3 puts a **** NIL value on recruits…lol!!

And the NCAA wants to come sniffing up UM’s ***!
It’s honestly just a part of the game now. Posters here have questions about players NIL worth is and it’s really highlighting just how much money these players could have been bringing in for decades.

Advertisement
What I love about the Gattis/Andy jean workout which gets a bit lost is that it was at 7am. Yes I know some of that is to beat the heat, but much of that is to see if this young man is willing to give his best effort at a time of day that almost all rising high school seniors are still sleeping.
This staff does not just recruit kids, it also tests kids to see if they have the drive and character necessary for ultimate success. This is an example, to me, of how to distinguish between 4 star athlete A and 4 star athlete B

What I love about the Gattis/Andy jean workout which gets a bit lost is that it was at 7am. Yes I know some of that is to beat the heat, but much of that is to see if this young man is willing to give his best effort at a time of day that almost all rising high school seniors are still sleeping.
This staff does not just recruit kids, it also tests kids to see if they have the drive and character necessary for ultimate success. This is an example, to me, of how to distinguish between 4 star athlete A and 4 star athlete B
Addae was working sharif Denson and Kevin Smith was with Chris Johnson At that time too

Advertisement

All true, but they were at 7am in order to precede the 9am group camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back