Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
If that visit happens, a decommit is imminent as Dabo doesn't allow commits to visit. Suspect the NIL is going to force Dabo to change that policy or he'll go the way of the dinosaur.
I may have nailed three things with this prediction:

1. RayRay's decommitment. That part was obvious with the Louisville visit being scheduled.
  2. @IndayArtHauz saying Dabo was a dinosaur
  3. Dabo's [rumored] actions confirming he in fact is a dinosaur
Sad The End GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson pushes for early commits from kids who attend their camps & any Summer OV’s they get from a prospect they’re pushing during the entire visit for a commitment...

In most years it would work because they were a championship program & could pay kids a low spaced out salary over 4 years. But what NIL has done is put the “contracts” (there are no contracts I mean that metaphorically) on the table. It’s made it publicly known the valuation each recruit can potentially get, which allows for negotiation & a comparison scale between offers, meaning, it gave the players leverage; which is precisely why Dabo is so against NIL.

Flip season will be the most dangerous time of the year for programs that aren’t offering comprehensive NIL deals, especially for teams that have pushed for early commits... The Wolves will be surrounding these players that have been committed to a team for the whole year & aren’t in line to get paid. We’re going to see more top tier programs get their commits poached at the last minute because they will be bought-out of the negotiation, it will resemble Free Agency...

And Miami will benefit greatly from it all.
👀🤔...

Advertisement
We’ll see if that class sticks. Having a bunch of committed kids from across the country while your coach is on the hot seat probably won’t end well. So long as they beat FSU though I don’t care what they do.
Been thinking the exact same thing. This is year four for Satterfield. Weird that recruiting has vaulted.

Jarren Williams tossed six tuddies against UofL…

Advertisement
I may have nailed three things with this prediction:

1. RayRay's decommitment. That part was obvious with the Louisville visit being scheduled.
  2. @IndayArtHauz saying Dabo was a dinosaur
  3. Dabo's [rumored] actions confirming he in fact is a dinosaur
Sad The End GIF
It's been noted that Clemson has that "All in rule" for commits.. If you're committed to Clemson you can't take visits to other schools. So to me it sounds like he told Dabo that he was going to take visits and Dabo probably flipped out and told him to decommit if he wants to take those visits. pure speculation on my part but it's on par of possibilities. Either way FUNK CLEMSON. It's our turn

Advertisement
Back