Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
If true Dabo is going to sink like a rock… he went on a nice run but the game has changed these past two years
IDK. I know what you mean but he's gotten 5 public commits from that weekend.. Supposedly a couple more to come out. He's very good at zeroing in on the kids and their families most susceptible to his pitch and then he's relentless... I guess it remains to be seen if he can hold on to them.

Advertisement
IDK. I know what you mean but he's gotten 5 public commits from that weekend.. Supposedly a couple more to come out. He's very good at zeroing in on the kids and their families most susceptible to his pitch and then he's relentless... I guess it remains to be seen if he can hold on to them.
We’ll see if his iron grip control will last long after these summer visits when the high runs out and the season kicks in….

Advertisement
DOWN GOES CLEMPSON!
1655254174294.gif

Wait, what? I don't put more into these tweets than what they are so I must've missed it. Where/what was the shot? Was it because he specifically said thank you to the receiver's coach and not Dabo?

Is this dude supposed to be legit or just some poster trolling/saying whatever? Serious question lol.

Regardless, don’t really care what happened/how it happened honestly.
Screenshot_20220614-204906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
If true Dabo is going to sink like a rock… he went on a nice run but the game has changed these past two years
I really doubt that happened. I'm no fan of dabos but I've had a few encounters with him throughout the years and I have plenty of kids I've known have played for him. That's not really his m.o. he's the sneaky two faced dim witt sort. He'd have one of his staffers do the dirt so he can keep his face clean & he attempts to get everyone who is committed to shut down their commitments. He's prehistoric with that crap. BUT maybe all the pressure he's feeling over there this off-season and knowing we coming for him is catching up. As they say pressure busts pipes. Maybe his pipes are corroded. Lol

Ivins spoke to him:

"It's really Louisville, Miami and Texas A&M," Joseph said when asked who all he's considering at the moment. "And a lot of schools have been blowing my phone up [since I announced the decommitment]. So, a lot of other schools are going to be back in the mix, but as of right now it's those three."

The Cardinals have quietly been working Joseph over the past few months.

"They have been reaching out for a long time," Joseph admitted. "They constantly reach out and they were the ones kind of really begging me for an official. And you know, their NIL is good, too. So, we are going to see what they are talking about."

The Aggies should also be viewed as a serious contender to eventually land a signature from Joseph even though he has yet to set up an official visit with Jimbo Fisher's program.

"Coach [James] Coley reaches out all the time," Joseph said. "Even when I was committed to Clemson, they were coming out to the school and everything."

Joseph isn't sure when he will make another commitment, but it sounds like one will come by the end of August.

Advertisement
From Ivins..

I moved my CB over to Miami for Joseph, who has been a regualr in Coral Gables. I think the Hurricanes are in the driver's seat right now, but this recrutiment is far from over. NIL going to play a big role.

Any top player NIL will play a big role. Are they going to write that in every single update for every player forever now. No reason o even write that it’s understood part of the game now

Any top player NIL will play a big role. Are they going to write that in every single update for every player forever now. No reason o even write that it’s understood part of the game now
Just the ones we have traction with. They said the same thing with Baxter

Advertisement
Back