Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Him, Robby and Breshard whew! The Jet Sweep with a deep threat will open up the field. TVD should be his recruiter. He should be hanging out in Miami with the kid. Any rules against players hanging out with local recruits?

“Hey, you should come here. We’ll never play together and you’ll probably never even see me again, but let me show you around.”

Him, Robby and Breshard whew! The Jet Sweep with a deep threat will open up the field. TVD should be his recruiter. He should be hanging out in Miami with the kid. Any rules against players hanging out with local recruits?
I think him, Robby and Jalen will make everyone realize that while Brashard is fast, he isn’t that fast.

Nathaniel Joseph has been orally committed to the Clemson Tigers for more than nine months, but it hasn’t stopped the Miami Hurricanes and their new coaching staff from pulling out all the stops to keep him from leaving Miami-Dade County. There’s good reason for the Hurricanes’ optimism, too. As Joseph tells it, he always figured he’d wind up playing for Miami, and if Mario Cristobal and Co. had been in Coral Gables a little bit earlier he probably wouldn’t have committed to Clemson so quickly.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article262456877.html#storylink=cpy

Good read. Pretty much echoes what folks on here have been saying for months. Hopefully, it's not too late to get this kid in the fold.

Advertisement
Unreal. Took this off of Clemson board... No idea who this "coach" is...

Guys I'm from Miami, and its not his fault. Sure he isn't being so open about it, but there is so much that goes into it down here. I coached football down here and it is ruthless, everyone is in his ear about UM, especially his head coach who's helping UM recruit him as the home town hero. Im sure he honestly wants to be come to Clemson, but UM is throwing the house at him and I'm sure he thinks if he doesn't commit or stay home he's letting his people down.
If his coaches are pushing him to UM, then….GOOD! That’s what the fucc they sposed to do. Good for dem coaches!

Nathaniel Joseph has been orally committed to the Clemson Tigers for more than nine months, but it hasn’t stopped the Miami Hurricanes and their new coaching staff from pulling out all the stops to keep him from leaving Miami-Dade County. There’s good reason for the Hurricanes’ optimism, too. As Joseph tells it, he always figured he’d wind up playing for Miami, and if Mario Cristobal and Co. had been in Coral Gables a little bit earlier he probably wouldn’t have committed to Clemson so quickly.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article262456877.html#storylink=cpy

Good read. Pretty much echoes what folks on here have been saying for months. Hopefully, it's not too late to get this kid in the fold.

I’ll be legitimately shocked if he isn’t in this class.

Advertisement

I've been orally committed to orally pleasuring the ladies since '98

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back