Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Unreal. Took this off of Clemson board... No idea who this "coach" is...

Guys I'm from Miami, and its not his fault. Sure he isn't being so open about it, but there is so much that goes into it down here. I coached football down here and it is ruthless, everyone is in his ear about UM, especially his head coach who's helping UM recruit him as the home town hero. Im sure he honestly wants to be come to Clemson, but UM is throwing the house at him and I'm sure he thinks if he doesn't commit or stay home he's letting his people down.
That would be true ;)

Advertisement
You thinking it’s just a matter of time or he will take his visits and drag this one out.

PS - of course I want the kid to jump on board but if he wants to take this all the way to NSD, he deserves that opportunity to do that & enjoy the process. These kids owe us nothing.
I have no idea

Guys I'm from Miami, and its not his fault. Sure he isn't being so open about it, but there is so much that goes into it down here. I coached football down here and it is ruthless, everyone is in his ear about UM, especially his head coach who's helping UM recruit him as the home town hero. Im sure he honestly wants to be come to Clemson, but UM is throwing the house at him and I'm sure he thinks if he doesn't commit or stay home he's letting his people down.
Tell Ricky from SFE to STFU!!!!

RayRay said out of his own mouth if he was recruited by the last staff, he would’ve been a Cane commit. These people are just making excuses if he decommits and decides to stay home. Obviously, there’s no guarantee he comes to UM now with NILs, other promises, and how the season goes (to include how the WRs look). If he really “wants to be come to Clemson,” then I’m sure he wouldn’t have other visits outside of UM lined up 🙄

RayRay said out of his own mouth if he was recruited by the last staff, he would’ve been a Cane commit. These people are just making excuses if he decommits and decides to stay home. Obviously, there’s no guarantee he comes to UM now with NILs, other promises, and how the season goes (to include how the WRs look). If he really “wants to be come to Clemson,” then I’m sure he wouldn’t have other visits outside of UM lined up 🙄
Don’t even give that post/poster air to breathe. It’s ridiculous and shouldn’t be worth our attention

Advertisement

#TrustMeBro

From miami and a Clemson fan? That’s a tough one to believe..,

Advertisement
Advertisement
That jet sweep.

Dwyane Wade Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back