Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

papa johns pizza GIF by ADWEEK
Well obviously papa John's but I figured schnatter was the biggest supporter and he's been gone

Advertisement
Uncle Luke was saying on a twitter space some weeks ago how he negotiated a NIL for Ray Ray i think he had said. Luke is a loud mouth front runner but i don't think Ray Ray goes to UL, not with Miami hot in the City. He is a huge priority and part of Gattis plan to just line up 3 or 4 WR who can all make moves after the catch or just blow by you. Jalen, Robby, Ray Ray. Hykeem is gonna go the distance and maybe drama filled how am reading it.

If that visit happens, a decommit is imminent as Dabo doesn't allow commits to visit. Suspect the NIL is going to force Dabo to change that policy or he'll go the way of the dinosaur.
Yeah but he's been to Miami like 5 times. I know it's supposed to be hush hush but everybody finds out every time and I even think there's pics of him at practice in the spring one day.

Yeah but he's been to Miami like 5 times. I know it's supposed to be hush hush but everybody finds out every time and I even think there's pics of him at practice in the spring one day.
I think its one of the dumbest things about Dabo, i mean it worked before but looking back now i cant see how. Kids live minutes away from their home school and Clemson is hundreds of miles away and they cant visit. It was a sham and NIL just exposing. In 3 or 4 years these problems they having now are gonne fully mature. He was selling Clemson as some magic pum pum or something. It smells now

Advertisement
The dollars that Clemson was spending in bags to secure recruits won’t work in the NIL era. In the past Clemson could lock up a proverbial 5 star quarterback with $300K.

I imagine what ICE is saying is that while Clemson might up that to $1M, they are not capable long term of fending off surprise, last minute bids from an A&M, USC, or Miami that doubles or triples the offer.
Don’t let Dabo and the show he puts on about the NIL fool you. The IPTAY program they have was essentially their version of Alabamas “Red elephant” fund. Clemson can buy any recruit they want. They’ve been doing it since the eighties.

Where dabo is failing is on his insistence to hire within. Part of that reason is because his coaching network is about as vast as Manny Diaz’s. He struck lighting in a bottle 3 times. 1 with Chad Morris, then Venables, and then with Elliot. All those guys are gone and not many fingerprints were left behind. Not too mention he had 2 generational QBs with a one year stop gap QB. Essentially 7-8 years of game changing Quarterbacking.

Don’t let Dabo and the show he puts on about the NIL fool you. The IPTAY program they have was essentially their version of Alabamas “Red elephant” fund. Clemson can buy any recruit they want. They’ve been doing it since the eighties.

Where dabo is failing is on his insistence to hire within. Part of that reason is because his coaching network is about as vast as Manny Diaz’s. He struck lighting in a bottle 3 times. 1 with Chad Morris, then Venables, and then with Elliot. All those guys are gone and not many fingerprints were left behind. Not too mention he had 2 generational QBs with a one year stop gap QB. Essentially 7-8 years of game changing Quarterbacking.
I would add Jeff Scott. Many feel the combo of Scott- Elliott as Co-OC was the best version of Clemson offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid goes to Louisville over Miami, Luke should be elected persona non grata regarding the University of Miami. He should never ever ever ever ever talk about the coaches reluctancy to take his players ever again.

Advertisement
Uncle Luke was saying on a twitter space some weeks ago how he negotiated a NIL for Ray Ray i think he had said. Luke is a loud mouth front runner but i don't think Ray Ray goes to UL, not with Miami hot in the City. He is a huge priority and part of Gattis plan to just line up 3 or 4 WR who can all make moves after the catch or just blow by you. Jalen, Robby, Ray Ray. Hykeem is gonna go the distance and maybe drama filled how am reading it.
Fowles maybe?

Advertisement
Back