Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

It’s mostly all because of the QB commit Pierce Clarkson who’s the son of Steve Clarkson who just had that big QB camp a week or 2 ago. They got pull on the west coast & Louisville been coming to Florida for kids awhile now. It’s make or break for Satterfield here this year anything less than 8 wins he’s probably gone & yeah nil money is there to spend if they can put a quality product on the field.
Too bad for Satterfield, cause ACC is strong as **** this year.

Low key UL could miss a bowl this year.

Opponents include:

Clemson
NC State
Virginia
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest
UCF
Kentucky
FSPoo

They about to **** around and find out.

Advertisement

Opponents include:

Clemson
NC State
Virginia
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest
UCF
Kentucky
FSPoo

As long as they beat that last team lol…yeah I think that class will end up falling apart once the games get played.

Opponents include:

Clemson
NC State
Virginia
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest
UCF
Kentucky
FSPoo

The ground work is already being laid for Jeff brohm to come home and be the next coach. It would have to take a 9 win season for satterfield to come back.

Clemson pushes for early commits from kids who attend their camps & any Summer OV’s they get from a prospect they’re pushing during the entire visit for a commitment...

In most years it would work because they were a championship program & could pay kids a low spaced out salary over 4 years. But what NIL has done is put the “contracts” (there are no contracts I mean that metaphorically) on the table. It’s made it publicly known the valuation each recruit can potentially get, which allows for negotiation & a comparison scale between offers, meaning, it gave the players leverage; which is precisely why Dabo is so against NIL.

Flip season will be the most dangerous time of the year for programs that aren’t offering comprehensive NIL deals, especially for teams that have pushed for early commits... The Wolves will be surrounding these players that have been committed to a team for the whole year & aren’t in line to get paid. We’re going to see more top tier programs get their commits poached at the last minute because they will be bought-out of the negotiation, it will resemble Free Agency...

And Miami will benefit greatly from it all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson pushes for early commits from kids who attend their camps & any Summer OV’s they get from a prospect they’re pushing during the entire visit for a commitment...

In most years it would work because they were a championship program & could pay kids a low spaced out salary over 4 years. But what NIL has done is put the “contracts” (there are no contracts I mean that metaphorically) on the table. It’s made it public ally known the valuation each recruit can potentially get, which allows for negotiation & a comparison scale between offers, meaning, it gave the players leverage; which is precisely why Dabo is so against NIL.

Flip season will be the most dangerous time of the year for programs that aren’t offering comprehensive NIL deals, especially for teams that have pushed for early commits... The Wolves will be surrounding these players that have been committed to a team for the whole year & aren’t in line to get paid. We’re going to see more top tier programs get their commits poached at the last minute because they will be bought-out of the negotiation, it will resemble Free Agency...

Clemson put all their cards on the table. They went from never hosting summer OV’s to hosting 31 prospects the first weekend of summer. Talk about blowing your load lol last visit wins more times than not in recruiting.

31 OV’s first week of June. Refusal to use the portal except for former Clemson players lol. They just seem rattled by the new college football. They’re still gonna get theirs but I just don’t think it’ll be to the same degree. Lastly, We can’t downplay the loss of Vennables and the Dline coach. This is a pivotal class for them and I want nothing more than for Mario to stuff Dabo in a locker for Ray Ray and Monroe Freeling.

Clemson put all their cards on the table. They went from never hosting summer OV’s to hosting 31 prospects the first weekend of summer. Talk about blowing your load lol last visit wins more times than not in recruiting.

31 OV’s first week of June. Refusal to use the portal except for former Clemson players lol. They just seem rattled by the new college football. They’re still gonna get theirs but I just don’t think it’ll be to the same degree. Lastly, We can’t downplay the loss of Vennables and the Dline coach. This is a pivotal class for them and I want nothing more than for Mario to stuff Dabo in a locker for Ray Ray and Monroe Freeling.

Clemson may very well win the mNC this year ....dont down play them.

They own their own state...collect who they want from NC, and own parts of metro atlanta. Landed 2 3 star qbs back to back...are back in sw fla (Naples to tampa_...just landed a Naples kid, and Dabo is now starting to go back to Bama an targetting guys Bama are leaving.

That being said this is the chinks in their armour right now..as its now a transient move for them i want to see how their defense looks..their offense is forever gimmicky and once they have a qb than can process more than a first read at times they are going to score.

They own their own state...collect who they want from NC, and own parts of metro atlanta. Landed 2 3 star qbs back to back...are back in sw fla (Naples to tampa_...just landed a Naples kid, and Dabo is now starting to go back to Bama an targetting guys Bama are leaving.

That being said this is the chinks in their armour right now..as its now a transient move for them i want to see how their defense looks..their offense is forever gimmicky and once they have a qb than can process more than a first read at times they are going to score.
They ain't winning it all.

They lost too much coaching and replaced it all in house. Dabo was walking around crying at one point for a reason.

There's blood in the water and it's Clemson's. They either start a QB who can't throw or an unproven commodity who will lose games.

It

Clemson’s season comes down to their offense starting with their QB. Have they settled on the right one and is he THAT guy? Plus does he have the WRs he needs to cover the field?

Advertisement

If their freshman QB is the real deal maybe. They won’t win it with that DJ kid.

In most years it would work because they were a championship program & could pay kids a low spaced out salary over 4 years. But what NIL has done is put the “contracts” (there are no contracts I mean that metaphorically) on the table. It’s made it publicly known the valuation each recruit can potentially get, which allows for negotiation & a comparison scale between offers, meaning, it gave the players leverage; which is precisely why Dabo is so against NIL.

PS This is also why Mario is being methodical and not taking commits. Recruiting is becoming a giant card game. Show your hand and you’ll get burned.

They have guys on defense to compete with anyone. On the flip side, we’ve seen nothing from their offense to lead us to believe they can win a natty. There’s 0 chance they beat Bama or Ohio state. Like I said before, you don’t replace the best dc in CFB with a guy who’s never called plays and not skip a beat.

Imo their Dline keeps them in every game this year. Todd Bates is arguably the best Dline coach in America. Pair losing him with Vennables and Replacing them internally with no name guys just makes 0 sense to me. All eyes need to be on their Dline recruiting. No bates, no freshman or sophomore elite guys. This season is it. They’re going to lose basically every starter and rotational player.

This cycle is massive for them.

This kid is becoming one of those “ill start to follow his recruitment when he officially decommits” type situations. Just too much going on for him to not have opened it back up officially by now.

Advertisement

Clemson is like a micro Alabama in that they had a great operating model going that provided for total dominance. Similar to what Mack Brown had going in Texas in the 2000s.

It’s fun to see them rattled, and even more intriguing to see them struggle to adapt to a suddenly changed environment. I hope that they stick to their convictions and refuse to use the portal. And continue to complain about NIL. It just reduces the gap between them and everyone else that much more quickly.

Looks like it worked out for them tho. They got 4 commits from that weekend already and received 8 other crystal balls for other recruits that were there

If their freshman QB is the real deal maybe. They won’t win it with that DJ kid.

They still won 10 games (even though that could easily have been 5-6) with DJ and they'll probably be in that 9 win range.

DJ stinks. He barely through for 2k yards last year. That is dreadful. Their defense will win them games - best DL in America.

Advertisement

LCE: Can you please expand on your last statement on "how" "Miami will benefit greatly from it all"? Thanks.

They still won 10 games (even though that could easily have been 5-6) with DJ and they'll probably be in that 9 win range.

DJ stinks. He barely through for 2k yards last year. That is dreadful. Their defense will win them games - best DL in America.
DJ is awful! They have Hunter Johnson the Northwestern transfer and they have a legit stud in the true freshman but he’s a true freshman. Clemson will win 10 plus games. What I meant was, Clemson ain’t beating playoff teams if they are sticking with DJ

Dabo has probably been exposed more than any other coach by the changing landscape. That redneck will have a hard time staying on top.

Advertisement
Back