Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
He is supposedly visiting with his entire family of like 10+ for his visit in June. I’m sure they will throw the kitchen sink at him so if we can weather that storm then it’s just a matter of time IMO.
They are driving up. Mom doesn’t like to fly 👀. Imagine making that trip consistently, for at least three years, driving. He also said if the last staff recruited him, he would’ve been a Cane. Said it hurt his heart the last staff didn’t recruit him at all, as he is a Canes fan. Also said he was telling people from middle school he was going to Miami… Hears from the whole staff daily now.

Advertisement
They are driving up. Mom doesn’t like to fly 👀. Imagine making that trip consistently, for at least three years, driving. He also said if the last staff recruited him, he would’ve been a Cane. Said it hurt his heart the last staff didn’t recruit him at all, as he is a Canes fan. Also said he was telling people from middle school he was going to Miami… Hears from the whole staff daily now.
The old staff hopefully didn’t sour him on the whole school. Praying Mario can right the wrongs of Mandy

If they hold the current staff to task for another man's failings that is where I stop paying attention.

Having said that I would be surprised if he isnt a Cane especially because on the field I think we perform much better this year.

D do you have anything about the last staff not even inviting him to the bbq last year? Absolutely insane.
Heard people say likens didn’t like short WRs

Saw a tweet that he said we’re even with Clemson now. That sounds like a flip if I ever heard one lol, even with Clemson in what 5 months of recruiting him? Great work from Gattis and Mario

The old staff hopefully didn’t sour him on the whole school. Praying Mario can right the wrongs of Mandy
Didn't seem like it from what i heard. Sound like he likes this staff. And the guys questioning him made sure to let him know how incompetent the last staff was. There was also a Clemson fan in the Space who chatted up with those guys (after Ray Ray left), and he said about 90% of the fans, himself included, believe Ray Ray wasn't going the Clemson, once Mario was hired. Obviously we'll see, the season still has to be paid and recruiting still needs to be done, but they think he's coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Heard people say likens didn’t like short WRs

Saw a tweet that he said we’re even with Clemson now. That sounds like a flip if I ever heard one lol, even with Clemson in what 5 months of recruiting him? Great work from Gattis and Mario
Yup, he says we're pretty much the top (and only) two teams...

We haven't even really started getting major commitments yet and all the old guard of CFB are crying foul like lil *******. Imagine when we get 5 + major recruits to pop. Gonna be glorious to watch all the freak outs.
I’m telling you if we got a class like *** to Mouth did especially on the dline we would have had NIL rules already and the NCAA would be trying to retroactively punish us and let those five stars go “elsewhere” (meaning the $EC).

Advertisement
Per Gaby at 247, Louisville is making a big push with him. Gaby said he is also hearing TAMU is in the picture. Looks like they are looking to bring in a few SoFfa receivers this cycle... Doesn't sound like he shut it down after his Clemson OV last weekend

(I didn't see a thread for him alone - please merge if I missed it)

Advertisement
Per Gaby at 247, Louisville is making a big push with him. Gaby said he is also hearing TAMU is in the picture. Looks like they are looking to bring in a few SoFfa receivers this cycle... Doesn't sound like he shut it down after his Clemson OV last weekend

(I didn't see a thread for him alone - please merge if I missed it)
@RVACane @JD08 @No_Fly_Zone

- Please!!!

68292541-FED9-4B4C-A310-916BDE9960F0.gif

Thread '2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph receives offer'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2023-wr-nathaniel-ray-ray-joseph-receives-offer.165209/

“Speaking of wide receivers in 2023, I'm sure that commitment Nathaniel Joseph of Miami (Fla.) Edison and his family enjoyed their time in Clemson over the weekend. I don't know that I can tell you there's now nothing to worry about, though. It'll continue to be a battle to keep him on board.”

From Clemson’s board in their post weekend update.

“Speaking of wide receivers in 2023, I'm sure that commitment Nathaniel Joseph of Miami (Fla.) Edison and his family enjoyed their time in Clemson over the weekend. I don't know that I can tell you there's now nothing to worry about, though. It'll continue to be a battle to keep him on board.”

From Clemson’s board in their post weekend update.
@Hoyacane1620 posted on another thread that Louisville & TAMU also involved. Basically, NIL battle along with Mario and staff basically making him feel as priority #1 it seems.

Definitely not a lock to stay at Clemson.

Advertisement
Back