Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Yeah, kid has the goods. He has Jeff Thomas type of playmaker ability with the ball in his hands.

Mario is about to clean up at the WR class in 2023. We couldn't have picked a better year for him to come back to UM.

I'm going to say that I think this kid is the next WR to commit to us. Committing to Clemson early on tells us already that he doesn't mind committing if he feels it's the right team, plus his commitment was pre-Mario....so if he flipped to us I'd have zero concern that he's "flip floppy".

Spring practice and spring evaluation periods should be a very interesting time period for us.

Advertisement
Innis Robby and Jalen are the top 3 for me. best case scenario all three of them plus a National WR with long arms and good hands.

Already have Jean on board who is a good one. Will be a battle with UGA til the end.

Last edited:
Gonna have to disagree here lol.

Hykeem
Jalen
Robby
Innis

All ahead imo
Cool, I think its
Innis
Joseph
Keem
Robby
Jalen

I like josep 2nd but it’s almost a toss up between him and keem. Innis is the most complete WR here. Robby and jalen are like swish army knives cause they can be special at different positions, for example I think robby can be a great RB and jalen can be a great CB, both are great returners. Joseph is the most dynamic player here I think he’s a game changer, u get him the ball 10 times a game however u can,punts,kicks,bubbles,slants,screens build the gameplan around him.

Now ill take a combination of any 3 lol so its not a knock on any of them but my opinion based off what I’ve seen so far

Last edited:
2nd best Wr in this class after innis. Must get
Ion know bout this take fam, I'd say he's actually a Plan B to Robby Wash for the Slot/Gadget Man role. We're not taking both unless X and/or Brashard wanna hit the portal. I think Jalen is the #2 WR but I also think he's the #2 CB Nationally behind McClain if he expressed willingness to play defense. Behind him I still have Keem, Robby, and Tyler Williams before Joseph. Fowles is also climbing up my list. Ray Ray is a blue-chip for sure but IMO he's a distant #2 behind Robby for the role they'd both fill in our class.

Advertisement
Ion know bout this take fam, I'd say he's actually a Plan B to Robby Wash for the Slot/Gadget Man role. We're not taking both unless X and/or Brashard wanna hit the portal. I think Jalen is the #2 WR but I also think he's the #2 CB Nationally behind McClain if he expressed willingness to play defense. Behind him I still have Keem, Robby, and Tyler Williams before Joseph. Fowles is also climbing up my list. Ray Ray is a blue-chip for sure but IMO he's a distant #2 behind Robby for the role they'd both fill in our class.
I agree jalen would be cb2 I think he’d be alot better there even tho he’s a good wr, I think keem is much better tho. And if we get robby and not joseph im cool I just like joseph better from what I’ve seen so far.

I think Jalen is the #2 WR but I also think he's the #2 CB Nationally behind McClain if he expressed willingness to play defense.
#2 Nationally? That's a real significant statement. Interesting. Does anyone have a feel for if he's considering that option?

#2 Nationally? That's a real significant statement. Interesting. Does anyone have a feel for if he's considering that option?
Skill wise he would be a top 3 CB any given year if not the top guy. He is a legit 6’1 has track speed, better hands than most CBs, agility is through the roof. He is a 5 star athlete through and through. Not sure about the second part but usually kids are enarmored with playing offense regardless what the pay day dictates if they got to the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is definitely dangerous! If I had to choose between him and Robby Washington I'd be perplexed. Sounds like a lot of CIS think he #2 behind Innis. Personally I don't care for the lack of positivity towards the Canes by Innis. I just don't think it's that much separation between Innis, Hykeem, Brown, Robby, Fowles and Ray Ray. Lets not slow play the other receivers trying to coddle Innis. Don't trust his commitment to building the crib.

Advertisement
Back