2023 Schedule

They could have very comfortably played a double header on Sunday. It never rained until very late at night.

Advertisement
Friday is a pretty amazing Canes sports extravaganza... starts (6PM ACCNX) the weekend series against nbr 2 Wake Forest, and some other "sweet" things:
1679450680550.png

GO CANES!

It appears Friday’s game has been moved to 8pm, likely for ACCN. The Louisville-ND game that had been scheduled for that slot was moved to 3pm. I heard something about it at the game, and it’s included in the game recap. Much less conflict with the basketball game now.

Last edited:
Saturday’s Orange Out Baseball game vs. FSU, originally scheduled for 7:00 p.m., will now be at 2:00 p.m.

Advertisement
Saturday’s game likely loses the ACCN broadcast window with the time change.

I wonder if FSU was nice enough to accommodate us or they were forced to.
Given the many varied start teams used around the league, I think it’s up to the home team unless ESPN dictates the time. It does seem that ESPN was nice enough to accommodate us in this instance.

Advertisement
Just checked in to watch the March 29 vs FIU game (per Schedule, and per thread posted) and found out the game was actually held on March 28!!!! Someone may not be getting on Mt. Rushmore after all!

This weekend’s schedule has been changed to Fri-Sun due to weather in Virginia. Good for us with the pitching staff to have two days rest after UCF and no midweek game next week.

This weekend’s schedule has been changed to Fri-Sun due to weather in Virginia. Good for us with the pitching staff to have two days rest after UCF and no midweek game next week.

And someone else mentioned it will still be quite chilly. So, we'll need all hands on deck to avoid injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ESPN app has tomorrow’s hypothetical game on ACCNX while the other game airs on ACCN

Advertisement
Back