Top247 EDGE Damon Wilson
Top247 WR Nathaniel Joseph
Top247 S Daemon ***an
Top247 LB Jayvant Brown
Top247 OL Lucas Simmons
Top247 OL Payton Kirkland
OL Luke Burgess

I think we’ll have a good top 10 class.

Depending on who is the RB’s coach, I could see us landing one of the elite 5-star RB’s.

Richard Young, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher, Samuel Singleton, Treyaun Webb, Javin Simpkins & Kendrick Raphael. The 2023 class for RB’s is absolutely STACKED in FL.

I think we’ll have a good WR group, gotta land Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown & maybe one more.

Jackson Arnold is the best QB in the 23 class IMO, but I doubt we go after him.

Cormani McClain is gonna be the most difficult recruiting battle to win, need a big big NIL deal for him.

Also hope TRob goes OOS for CB’s this class too, there’s some really good prospects in TX & Cali.

It’ll be interesting to see who we get between King Mack at STA & Daemon ***an at AH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Cristobal will be going after the #1 class. South Florida is thick with talent and with Cristobal's ability to recruit positions like OL etc nationally it will definitely be close. When he sets up that recruiting operations and fills the staff i expect alot of commits before the season starts with many players looking to book their spot. Especially now that kids have to consider the portal. Mario had a top 6 class at Oregon who has no home base of talent.

5-STAR CB CORMANI MCCLAIN

5-STAR WR BRANDON INNISS

TOP247 QB MALACHI SINGLETON

TOP247 DL RUEBEN BAIN

5-STAR WR JALEN BROWN

TOP247 DL DERRICK LEBLANC

TOP247 RB CEDRIC BAXTER

TOP247 WR HYKEEM WILLIAMS

TOP47 LB TROY BOWLES

5-STAR ATH SAMUEL M'PEMBA

5-STAR DL JAYDEN WAYNE

TOP247 OL SPENCER FANO

5-STAR EDGE MALIK BRYANT

TOP247 RB MARK FLETCHER

5-STAR ATH NYCKOLES HARBOR

TOP247 LB'S LB ANDREW & MICHAEL HARRIS

TOP247 LB LEWIS CARTER

TOP247 OL SAMSON OKUNLOLA

OL KNIJEAH HARRIS

TOP247 DB MAKARI VICKERS

More to know
5-star DL David Hicks
5-star RB Richard Young
5-star OL Francis Mauigoa
Top247 EDGE Damon Wilson
Top247 WR Nathaniel Joseph
Top247 S Daemon ***an
Top247 LB Jayvant Brown
Top247 OL Lucas Simmons
Top247 OL Payton Kirkland
OL Luke Burgess

200.gif

And i want to see T-Rob go after those Alabama corners
5-star CB’s from Alabama ain’t coming to Miami bruh, not happening lol.

They’re going to either Bama, UGA, Clemson or Auburn, but they for sure AF ain’t coming here, unless we give them multi-million dollar NIL deals & even then they still probably wouldn’t come here.

Advertisement
I'll be very surprised if it's not a Top 5 class. Mario had a Top 6 class at Oregon with 1 in state recruit. Give him a year to recruit SFLA, plus to recruit national with the U brand, and I don't see no reason why he can't get there.
He can make it so much easier if he beats the Aggies in college station… he does that he should cement a top 3/5 class…

Advertisement
Any 2023 list without Killian’s WR Washington is incomplete, in my opinion. Kid is electric.

Also, Gaby said that Jayden Harris needs to improve his speed to see the field at Miami. What? The dude is the fastest CB that we’ve signed in years. He has timed an electronic 4.38 in the 40. How much faster does he have to be? Did Gaby even research this kid before including him in his article?

Also did not see Conerly Jr, in the 2022 projected class. The kid has told 24/7 that he has interest and wants to visit in January. Surprised that Gaby did not mention him.

I think we’ll have a good top 10 class.

Depending on who is the RB’s coach, I could see us landing one of the elite 5-star RB’s.

Richard Young, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher, Samuel Singleton, Treyaun Webb, Javin Simpkins & Kendrick Raphael. The 2023 class for RB’s is absolutely STACKED in FL.

I think we’ll have a good WR group, gotta land Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown & maybe one more.

Jackson Arnold is the best QB in the 23 class IMO, but I doubt we go after him.

Cormani McClain is gonna be the most difficult recruiting battle to win, need a big big NIL deal for him.

Also hope TRob goes OOS for CB’s this class too, there’s some really good prospects in TX & Cali.

It’ll be interesting to see who we get between King Mack at STA & Daemon ***an at AH.
Hey LCE,
Just wondering which two RB you give us the best chance of landing. I haven’t had a look at 2023 at all yet.

Any 2023 list without Killian’s WR Washington is incomplete, in my opinion. Kid is electric.

Also, Gaby said that Jayden Harris needs to improve his speed to see the field at Miami. What? The dude is the fastest CB that we’ve signed in years. He has timed an electronic 4.38 in the 40. How much faster does he have to be? Did Gaby even research this kid before including him in his article?

Also did not see Conerly Jr, in the 2022 projected class. The kid has told 24/7 that he has interest and wants to visit in January. Surprised that Gaby did not mention him.
When he mentioned concerns about speed on their latest podcast I was confused as ****.

Advertisement
Back