2023 recruiting battle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a ton of potential options to select from. I'll go with any one of the consensus 5 stars that we are actively in the running for:

Dante Moore (QB), Richard Young (RB), Cormani McClain (CB), Brandon Innis (WR), Jayden Wayne (DE), Francis Mauigo (OL), Anthony Hill (LB), Samuel M'Pemba (DE/LB)

There are a ton of potential options to select from. I'll go with any one of the consensus 5 stars that we are actively in the running for:

Dante Moore (QB), Richard Young (RB), Cormani McClain (CB), Brandon Innis (WR), Jayden Wayne (DE), Francis Mauigo (OL), Anthony Hill (LB), Samuel M'Pemba (DE/LB)
I agree I couldn’t pick one cause I think any of these would be so big

It's football one player alone does mot make such a big difference.
Is about a top five class and accumulation of talent.

But having said that getting a top QB is important. Would love for Cristobal to get Iamaleava.

Advertisement
Yes. This. Lock the thread.

Cormani is a kid that previous staffs land 1/100 times. If Mario gets him, it sends a MAJOR message to literally everyone.
I would say Cormani also because he’s like the number 3 rated prospect and I remember Patrick Peterson going to LSU and I was so ****ed (I didn’t even follow recruiting back then) I can’t remember the last big time corner we landed but man we have several names that previous staffs would land 1/100 times

Advertisement
Back