2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Advertisement
There are issues that need fixing but if mario can get guys like ricks the talent level will be elite.
McClain and Ricks would be the best duo of CB recruits ever.

Imagine if we signed Surtain and Campbell a few years ago together but it’d be even better than that. The fact that it’s possible is mind blowing.

After years of poor CB recruiting we finally got one today!!

McClain and Ricks would be the best duo of CB recruits ever.

Imagine if we signed Surtain and Campbell a few years ago together but it’d be even better than that. The fact that it’s possible is mind blowing.

After years of poor CB recruiting we finally got one today!!
Yea cb has been a mess. We definitely haven't had elite talent there for a while.

Just getting McClain is already big!

Advertisement
A fyi im just going off what i hear i dont know **** but its not hard to match up the rumor with how mario runs his program many mario commit dates are set by mario usually around bad news or a loss of a recruit he has always done this so when i heard the cormani rumors a week or so ago i believed it if we were undefeated and i heard the same rumors i wouldnt of believed it, cormani has been locked in with miami for awhile

LCE, Geta, DMoney, Cribby, et al

How we doing with Ricks?

Canes got a real shot here?

Saw one "crystal ball" on 247 and it was for Free Shoes U (and now we see that ain't happening) ... :roll-canes2:

Advertisement
Early NSD isn’t until the 21st this year, so let him visit them on the 2nd lol. That’s fine. I’m not counting on him to sign with us or anything but watching them cry once he visits LSU/UGA/Bama etc after he leave Gainesville will be fun.

Advertisement
Early NSD isn’t until the 21st this year, so let him visit them on the 2nd lol. That’s fine. I’m not counting on him to sign with us or anything but watching them cry once he visits LSU/UGA/Bama etc after he leave Gainesville will be fun.
If we can somehow get the visit on the 16th that'd be YUGE

Advertisement
How long before Ricks is better than CM is being posted lol over there
51713EF3-E56D-48C0-BBF4-145F3279EEBA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back