2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
FL is going to just keep losing. I have them losing 3 more. Yet kids want to play for Gapier 🤷‍♂️
Curious to see if Napier closes if they lose 3 more. He wasn’t known as a recruiter and no one on his staff minus Raymond is either. Going to be interesting if they lose to Georgia, A&M, and the Noles to finish. I also have South Carolina as a toss up.

If Miami and UF finish with borderline top 10 classes at 6-6 7-5 that’s very impressive for both staffs. But I don’t think either program holds on to their class if they finish with those records

Curious to see if Napier closes if they lose 3 more. He wasn’t known as a recruiter and no one on his staff minus Raymond is either. Going to be interesting if they lose to Georgia, A&M, and the Noles to finish. I also have South Carolina as a toss up.

If Miami and UF finish with borderline top 10 classes at 6-6 7-5 that’s very impressive for both staffs. But I don’t think either program holds on to their class if they finish with those records
I dont think we lose our currently committed class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no amount of $ that he signs with the dumpster fire that is Miami. It’s incredible how far this program has regressed. Hopefully I’m wrong and we can at least compete against FSU.

Advertisement
Back