2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Advertisement
Those days are over my friend...
Sean Flanagan No GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

Advertisement
I have seen a few posts saying Addae is hurting us in recruiting. Anyone want to elaborate? Bad recruiter? Bad coaching?

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Games have to be played” came back to get us lol
Honestly, we need people to go to games. But the product hasnt Been up to par… We will only sell out big games, I understand that, I’ve lived it my entire life. But we should adjust and just sell the lower bowls for crummy games and tarp the tops. It looks so ****** to see all that aqua. I know first hand kids getting recruited by big Sec programs who don’t come to Miami bc of the gameday vibe. It’s kinda dumb, but I also get it

I’ve been fortunate to go to SEC games, most big games some not as big. It’s just different, you can’t compare it. I will say that Miami for a big game is just as loud as the loudest SEC game I’ve been to (minus UT last weekend and LSU (in Death Valley) vs Bama when Hurts beat ‘em on a late TD). We will have a great class, but not as good as it could have been (which is painful). But we always said we needed a great season to get us to top 5-7. But Mario is relentless. We have a strong NIL program in place. If you can go or games, go. If you can put money into the collective, do so. Let’s go on a big MFing run!

Advertisement
Honestly, we need people to go to games. But the product hasnt Been up to par… We will only sell out big games, I understand that, I’ve lived it my entire life. But we should adjust and just sell the lower bowls for crummy games and tarp the tops. It looks so ****** to see all that aqua. I know first hand kids getting recruited by big Sec programs who don’t come to Miami bc of the gameday vibe. It’s kinda dumb, but I also get it

I’ve been fortunate to go to SEC games, most big games some not as big. It’s just different, you can’t compare it. I will say that Miami for a big game is just as loud as the loudest SEC game I’ve been to (minus UT last weekend and LSU (in Death Valley) vs Bama when Hurts beat ‘em on a late TD). We will have a great class, but not as good as it could have been (which is painful). But we always said we needed a great season to get us to top 5-7. But Mario is relentless. We have a strong NIL program in place. If you can go or games, go. If you can put money into the collective, do so. Let’s go on a big MFing run!
Yeah. Idk what we could possibly do about the atmosphere as is. Even at our peak attendance was an issue. There are a lot of smart people on the job who think about the answer to that question everyday.. we’ll see what comes of it

Advertisement
Back