2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Advertisement
All jokes aside Miami is just one of those programs now that kids actively look for reasons not to go to. There was a certain debate over the summer when my fan ship was called in question because I asked what folks consider Tennessee if they believed today Miami is a tier 1 program.. hate to bring that back around.. but money is getting spent in both places.. results look different..

Advertisement
“Games have to be played” came back to get us lol
Dam happens every year lol those on field results, feel like we need to up our NIL to offset that this one year and tell results early P
I mean idk at this point brother
Figured we would get that 1st year bump class but who knows, even UF cooking on the trail after losing games too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see us adding more than 5 hs kids. I can be way off in that but I expect another portal surge for sure

I'll take a Mesidor over a HS kid all day.

Honestly, top tier schools shouldn't waste time on kids who are projects out of HS. If I can go find that kid at another school in his third year, after he's developed, then do that. If you're trying to build depth you can't do that with a bunch of kids who need 3 years to develop. I'd rather recruit fully developed portal kids to play for a year or two and get the elite talent from HS.

All jokes aside Miami is just one of those programs now that kids actively look for reasons not to go to. There was a certain debate over the summer when my fan ship was called in question because I asked what folks consider Tennessee if they believed today Miami is a tier 1 program.. hate to bring that back around.. but money is getting spent in both places.. results look different..
Miami has severely damaged it's brand. It's looking **** near impossible to repair.

Tenn has always spent. That's nothing new. They also have the backing off the "SEC" love fest. Now they also have a signature win and an exciting product on the field= lightyears ahead of Miami

Miami has severely damaged it's brand. It's looking **** near impossible to repair.

Tenn has always spent. That's nothing new. They also have the backing off the "SEC" love fest. Now they also have a signature win and an exciting product on the field= lightyears ahead of Miami

What changed at Tennessee was a good coach, nothing more. It's not rocket science, it's not supernatural. The recruiting has been exactly where you think it would be for a team like them that hadn't won 10 games in 15 years. They were a laughing stock. Winning cures EVERYTHING.

You don't think Tennessee fans thought their brand was completely damaged? Before this year they were 85-88 the last 15 years.

As of today it’s not looking good.
girl crying GIF

Advertisement
Back