2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Miss the LCE eval days.
don't leave me puppy GIF't leave me puppy GIF
Those days are over my friend...

Advertisement
I mean if that’s what u want to believe then the CB is always wrong. But in actuality Kam is wrong he didn’t get deep he played the dig which is the rookie mistake
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean when you say "if thats what u want to believe"?

I made a comment with respect to simple football concepts. Concepts so simple, 12 year olds who play madden are familiar with.

So please enlighten me as to what you mean by that comment.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean when you say "if thats what u want to believe"?

I made a comment with respect to simple football concepts. Concepts so simple, 12 year olds who play madden are familiar with.

So please enlighten me as to what you mean by that comment.
DJM the new LCE? Lemme find out.

If it’s man the CB wouldn’t not run with the Vert dude this is pee wee football level stuff
bro... Yes the CB would cover the vert in man, and if they get beat deep then it would be a bad job by the CB - REGARDLESS whether the safety "helping over the top" failed to do his job or not. That's the only point I made... That just because a CB expects help over the top doesn't mean it's not also the CBs fault.

Advertisement
DJM the new LCE? Lemme find out.
Nah I'm not even close to LCE knowledge.

But I'm so perplexed. This poster said its pee wee level knowledge that the CB doesn't cover vertical routes in man defense just bc the safety is in cover 2.

I mean, maybe hes right and they teach that in pee wee football. Don't think buddy reached the next level if he thinks that's true in HS, CFB or NFL levels of football.

Nah I'm not even close to LCE knowledge.

But I'm so perplexed. This poster said its pee wee level knowledge that the CB doesn't cover vertical routes in man defense just bc the safety is in cover 2.

I mean, maybe hes right and they teach that in pee wee football. Don't think buddy reached the next level if he thinks that's true in HS, CFB or NFL levels of football.

There's a reason a fair amount of pro's hold off on their kids playing the sport. Getting good coaches at the youth levels is pretty few and far in between. Usually it's a Dad with good intentions, but he never got past JV.

Bro there is no beat deep for the CB in cover 2 lol he’s not supposed to run with the vert LOL

For the most part, you’re right. But the CB does have to have situational awareness if nobody else comes into his area. If he sees nobody in his area in front of him and his guy is running a very, he should run with the vert as long as he can to support the safety (who is probably focused elsewhere). Jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back