2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Talk all the crap you want....he was coming but played too many games...it was UM who dropped him because of it...even his Mom's friends husband said he was playing too much. I called Malik 6 weeks before he committed to us...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I don’t understand is we’ve seen so many cases where first year with a team the team looks bad and has a bad record then the coach gets his guys in and it all changes. It’s the case more times than not. But yet @SWFLHurricane seems to be more down on this staff than anyone. To the point he thinks we lose players due to our record yet the person his sites @Cribby doesn’t seem think so. It’s hard to build a culture with vets from another Mickey Mouse staff. This is my opinion and I still believe in Mario and this admin.

What I don’t understand is we’ve seen so many cases where first year with a team the team looks bad and has a bad record then the coach gets his guys in and it all changes. It’s the case more times than not. But yet @SWFLHurricane seems to be more down on this staff than anyone. To the point he thinks we lose players due to our record yet the person his sites @Cribby doesn’t seem think so. It’s hard to build a culture with vets from another Mickey Mouse staff. This is my opinion and I still believe in Mario and this admin.
If we continue to lose (let's say only Win 5-6 games) it'll change...anyone who thinks not, are only fooling themselves.

If we continue to lose (let's say only Win 5-6 games) it'll change...anyone who thinks not, are only fooling themselves.
If we win 5 games I fully expect to see diff coordinators and position coaches. Mario isn’t a fool. But he also has to develop his culture which is known to be a good one. Continuity does help with that unless a coach is the toxic one

If we win 5 games I fully expect to see diff coordinators and position coaches. Mario isn’t a fool. But he also has to develop his culture which is known to be a good one. Continuity does help with that unless a coach is the toxic one
As I said...we will see...

Advertisement
I know we will see. I just don’t understand the Mario negativity as of now. The lack of faith is apparent but it’s more obvious manny set this program back more than we thought from more than just a personnel standpoint
The question for him might be was he as down on Butch & his staff in 97 with a losing record that season ?

Advertisement
Great thread.
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

The question for him might be was he as down on Butch & his staff in 97 with a losing record that season ?
I’m not trying to turn this into that honestly. All threads have turned into that. But take butch out of it because the response is going to be the sanctions and amount of schoolers but regardless we’ve still seen a ton of other cases that led to a coach being successful once his players came in and he was able to set new standards and culture. It’s a common thing.

With minus 20 schollies??...Not at all...if you think Mario, with No Cloud whatsoever hanging over his programs head, will replicate anything close to what Butch did...I've got news for you. Take 12 schollies this yr...and 8 next yr from Mario and see the results...

Advertisement
I know we will see. I just don’t understand the Mario negativity as of now. The lack of faith is apparent but it’s more obvious manny set this program back more than we thought from more than just a personnel standpoint
Dude what? Loss to MTSU. Poor offensive coordinator hire. Offensive line looks poor despite that being his specialty. Lack of accountability in pressers.

Advertisement
Back