2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where did he end up again, fsu?
capture.png

Everyone busy worrying about over paying for Rashada. Give me all the trench monsters. Would love to get this guy.
Don't need elite QBs, eventhough it would be nice, to be successful in college fb. You do need trench bullies though. Look at UGA, Ohio State, and most of Sabans success at Bama. Some of those QBs were nothing special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coming off of his Louisville visit he says they will be hard to beat lol. Apparently he loved it, *yawn*.

Visiting us and that will be visit #4 and the last one he has set up for now. Has visited Arkansas and Mich State already. Absolutely no reason to lose this kid IMO. I believe he is starting his visit as the only visitor too so they should be able to hone in and give him plenty of attention. We need this one badly.

Coming off of his Louisville visit he says they will be hard to beat lol. Apparently he loved it, *yawn*.

Visiting us and that will be visit #4 and the last one he has set up for now. Has visited Arkansas and Mich State already. Absolutely no reason to lose this kid IMO. I believe he is starting his visit as the only visitor too so they should be able to hone in and give him plenty of attention. We need this one badly.

Yes, had a lot of glowing things to say about Papa John, but nothing we don't hear coming out of 99% of visits. Anybody know when he's committing?

Sounds like his U of L hostess put that Paducah, KY (jelly)Punani on him, lawd have mercy 🥺🥺!!!

Go Canes

Advertisement

They have to be throwing around insane bags.

Just seems like we're definitely getting a Georgia OL this cycle...**** maybe even two

Sanker
Few
Cliine
Efobi

All seem to be in play...We had a few other offers out too (Buford kid, K.Smith, Umarov) that we didn't get quite as far with... but seems like we got a shot at the above four

Advertisement
Back