Official ******2023 - OFFICIAL END OF YEAR CIS AWARDS****** BIGGEST MOPE (Option 1A Mopes - Mario’s Left Over Timeout #1)

Biggest Mopes - List 1A

• @Cway313

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • @ WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • @Rellyrell

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • @Page305

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • @CaneTheGaytors

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • @BS85

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • @gordonsolie

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • @Mr. Dynasty1

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • @JimmyJohnsonsHair

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I'm being patient enough waiting on a **** QB and y'all expected me to have enough patience to read that long *** intro?
No Way Wow GIF by grown-ish

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know who any of these posters are (it needs avatars for those of us that don’t pay attention to names), but if they are the best “mopes,” I want to thank them for all they have done in the face of this onslaught of incompetency we have faced the last two years.

“You’re already heroes. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.”

Advertisement
Poll closes tonight at 7:32pm ET (19:32) for this group.

Let’s go, mopes! Don’t let @cway313 dance after every vote on your faces.

Feeling Myself Dancing GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Undisputed?????

I created mopery!
I mean Philly’s own Schooly D created gangsta rap but LA’s Dr. Dre, Eazy E and the rest of NWA took it to a whole other level so you’re kind of like Schooly D, which is cool - he’s a legend, but now it’s Cway Day like Dre Day and @cway313 stands alone above all else on top of Mope Mountain. It’s kind of like Darwin’s Theory. You can relate to that.

eWQZ70LE.gif

I mean Philly’s own Schooly D created gangsta rap but LA’s Dr. Dre, Eazy E and the rest of NWA took it to a whole other level so you’re kind of like Schooly D, which is cool - he’s a legend, but now it’s Cway Day like Dre Day and @cway313 stands alone above all else on top of Mope Mountain. It’s kind of like Darwin’s Theory. You can relate to that.

View attachment 277753
71f7o4.gif

Advertisement
Back