NFL 2023 NFL Season Thread

Advertisement
Thank the ******* lord Mark Davis fired those dumbasses McDaniels and Ziegler.

Please Hire Adam Peters or Andy Weidl for GM, and Ben Johnson or like Raheem Morris as HC...
Ben johnson and maye or caleb would be a great restart, y’all already got some weapons too

What NFL team is going to hire Jim Harbaugh for 2024? I’m betting he doesn’t stick around Ann Arbor.

Raiders?

Possible HC changes:

Buccaneers?
Chargers?

Advertisement
@OldhamA

That trade to get Young is not paying off. Looks like #1 pick headed Bears way in what is considered the deepest QB Draft in a long time.

When they made that trade, I had said they needed to draft Stroud vs a little skinny and short QB like Young.

@OldhamA

That trade to get Young is not paying off. Looks like #1 pick headed Bears way in what is considered the deepest QB Draft in a long time.

When they made that trade, I had said they needed to draft Stroud vs a little skinny and short QB like Young.
I hated the trade and I hated the pick.

I haven't watched the Panthers play for a while, they're a misery factory.

@OldhamA

Young is going to be very good.

Advertisement
What NFL team is going to hire Jim Harbaugh for 2024? I’m betting he doesn’t stick around Ann Arbor.

Raiders?

Possible HC changes:

Buccaneers?
Chargers?
If he was smart he would go to the bears, 2 two picks..Probably gonna be a front office reset. Not many expectations

And i feel like his style of team building fits chicago

Young is going to be very good.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
Hope TUA comes thru-a..... will need to with pourous defense versus revived Raiders....

notice i said Pourous. i didnt say poorest, reserve that for yesterday's D vs Louisville.

GO FINS!

( i guess its porous... or maybe
POOR US!

Are these refs from the KC vs Philly game from the ACC?

I guess holding doesn’t exist tonight

Advertisement
Tyreek Hill is the MVP of the league IMO.
My ninja lol

Been saying he is the best player in the league and should be MVP. Not only is he on another level but the qb play across the board has been mediocre, its a perfect year for someone other than a QB to finally get it

Earlier in the year i was saying Garrett up there cause he was wrecking **** and literally taking and basically putting points on the board for his team as an edge. Give it to reek, hope he gets 2k so it can stamp it

Advertisement
Back