2023 NFL Combine & Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
We also got a glimpse to what goes into the star rankings. I’ve tried to tell u fine folks a while ago that the star rankings include what school’s offer. If we offered a 3star kid from 1983-2003, b/c of our prestige classification, that 3 star kid would automatically get a bump b/c our offer. Why? B/c our winning pedigree + draft picks would indicate our evals r exceptional.

So when u all get into a ****y fit seeing a kid w/ a Bama or UGA offer becoming a blue chip or bumped in rankings, that’s y. I’ve been around recruiting services for a minute, but the NFL Network yesterday w/ Charles Davis said it verbatim when Will Anderson went from a 3 star to a 5 star after camping at Bama & got an offer from them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw it mentioned on twitter - Watch for guys who train with XPE. They are pumping out guys who are testing off the charts had a bunch of the best 40 times last year. They dont focus on form and technique. A lot of guys Waste to much time. Focus on Force/Strength.
@AlexCane are you familiar with XPE and their methods?

Advertisement
We also got a glimpse to what goes into the star rankings. I’ve tried to tell u fine folks a while ago that the star rankings include what school’s offer. If we offered a 3star kid from 1983-2003, b/c of our prestige classification, that 3 star kid would automatically get a bump b/c our offer. Why? B/c our winning pedigree + draft picks would indicate our evals our exceptional.

So when u all get into a ****y fit seeing a kid w/ a Bama or UGA offer becoming a blue chip or bumped in rankings, that’s y. I’ve been around recruiting services for a minute, but the NFL Network yesterday w/ Charles Davis said it verbatim when Will Anderson went from a 3 star to a 5 star after camping at Bama & got an offer from them.
The 247 guys been said it. Basically those guys get bumps because they trust their evaluation and development

Advertisement
Look like a 4.2 imo
E6427516-C845-4DB5-B1C5-8BD0D11A17D0.png

Advertisement
Back