2023 NFL Combine & Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Nah that was Ivey who got cooked by the WR, and TS the one who chased another guy down. I have to find that highlight again
yea look for it U may be right, DJI like a 4.7 with no explosiveness worst hips ever for that body type

Advertisement
Even at uga he was a 3-5 rounder, he stood basically the same here he was the same player. He was better than anything we had though. His money spot is Safety imo

I want him on the Bills in the 2nd or 3rd to replace Poyer.

More curious on how much he comes in weight wise than speed. He’s going to be a high 4.4 guy .

Advertisement
"This year, 319 draft hopefuls have been invited to the week-long event in Indianapolis. Alabama (13), Georgia (12), LSU (9), Michigan (9), Florida (9), TCU (9), Clemson (8) and Ohio State (8) lead the way with the most selections, but schools like Northwestern (4), North Dakota State (3) and Houston (3) will also be well represented inside Lucas Oil Stadium. "

Will Mallory ran a 10.99 100m in HS, depends on the weight he comes in at but maybe can crack 4.6

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I abhor the Georgia Bulldogs, but I hope this young man is able to learn a lot and end up becoming a productive member of society.
If nothing comes of it, it should be a wakeup call to take life serious. Your young talented play your ball chill have a family and that's it be a good person and your done.

Advertisement
Back