Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
He should have a 5 star already.

247 with Their frontrunner 5 star preference can kiss my *** if he’s not top 3 overall by the time he graduates.

197 overall right now is criminal.
28th overall dlineman is comical.
No way there are 27 dudes better than home right now.

Just cause he’s not hanging in saban’s and Kirby’s nuts he isn’t a 5 star.
He’s toying with dudes out there.
Agree 100%.

Elvis Dumervil was listed at 5’ 11” during his NFL days, and he tallied 105 sacks. Dude was a beast. A savage is a savage. Not all great DE’s are created equally.

Reminds me of Randy Shannon and his height requirements for CB’s, and Folden, too. Bunch of jabronies.

Advertisement
Advertisement

sphynx-how-old-are-you.gif

Advertisement
Agree 100%.

Elvis Dumervil was listed at 5’ 11” during his NFL days, and he tallied 105 sacks. Dude was a beast. A savage is a savage. Not all great DE’s are created equally.

Reminds me of Randy Shannon and his height requirements for CB’s, and Folden, too. Bunch of jabronies.

Elvis coul tie his shoes standing straight up though...and worked out like he was still in haiti tryna make it.

That being said regardless of size or dimensions i want another Bain at UM.

Would be the 3rd in his family to play here

Elvis coul tie his shoes standing straight up though...and worked out like he was still in haiti tryna make it.

Tolbert and Travarous?

/NVM

Just saw he's Tolbert's nephew.

Eh, the second didn’t really “play” here though lol. I agree though, we need him. Kids just knows how to get to the QB. He has good quickness, his get off is above average and his reaction to the snap is next level. He doesn’t have extremely long arms which hurts him at his height but he does a really good job keeping the the lineman’s hands off of him allowing him to disengage easily.

He’s one of those kids that will end up with 7-10 sacks when he is an upperclassmen.

Advertisement
Advertisement

**** yeah bruh. Kool has a 6'6" wingspan at 5'11". NBA scouts drool over that kind of arm length. And that ninja was throwing up 400+ when we were in high school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back