2023 2023 DL Ashton Porter receives offer

Advertisement
Cbs rolling in for northwestern of all places,must really value education
raw

He’ll be soooo much easier to Flip from Northwestern than Texas.

Just stay on him & get him down for some visits, then come Flip season in the winter if he’s committed to NW, we’ll be able to snatch him up without much trouble.

Northwestern was tied for the 2nd worst team in the B1G last year with a 3-9 record & are likely to be just as bad if not worse this season... Regardless of how much he may like education, ain’t no Cypress/Houston kid about to waste his time going to Lake Michigan Illinois for the next 3+ years of his career, all he would be doing is prolonging his eventual Portal entry lol

As long as we keep him away from Texas, Baylor & OK ST, we can still get this kid if he ends up giving a Summer verbal to Northwestern.

Advertisement
Miami is definitely the odd duck in that group, lol. Maybe that means we stand out? Just kinda weird seeing us be the only southeast school in the mix, and his offer list's nothing to sneeze at either…
No. The “odd duck” in this group is Grambling State. We’re 2nd in that category, 🤣.

No. The “odd duck” in this group is Grambling State. We’re 2nd in that category, 🤣.
The G got great football history. And its right across the border from Texas on I-20. Been making moves and i love to see. Hopefully making it to homecoming with mi esposa

The G got great football history. And its right across the border from Texas on I-20. Been making moves and i love to see. Hopefully making it to homecoming with mi esposa
Yes, I’m fully aware of what that G stands for. Eddie Robinson is one of my idols in the coaching profession. All these dumbasses around here, think I’m wearing an “off color” Georgia hat when Im wearing my “G”rambling hat. I was just stating the obvious, that Grambling is the only HBCU on his list.

Yes, I’m fully aware of what that G stands for. Eddie Robinson is one of my idols in the coaching profession. All these dumbasses around here, think I’m wearing an “off color” Georgia hat when Im wearing my “G”rambling hat. I was just stating the obvious, that Grambling is the only HBCU on his list.
Hue Jackson

Advertisement
Real G's know.

So basically Northwestern was best place willing to take his commitment in June and now a reeling Michigan St steps up and he flips there.

Feels like he will flip again before signing day if a better program comes calling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back