Official ****2023 CIS PRESENTS: @Confidence1000 Moonlight “Pause” Individual Nominees!! PART 2

Confidence Moonlight Best “Pause” Post

• @No_Fly_Zone

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • @JHallCanes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • @P-Tizzle

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • @ScorpioCane

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • @Dwinstitles

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • @Orig.CaneSawMassacre

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • @Shogungts

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • @Dyalect79

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • @cway313

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • @AkronCane

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
VOTE 4!!!!!!!!

2023 CIS Awards: @Confidence1000 Moonlight “Pause” Individual Nominees!!

This is part 2 of a two part poll.

These posters have a real hard on (pause) for playing with balls, discussing size and explosiveness (Pause) and eventually, The GOAT of Pause (@Confidence1000) will find you and tell you to hit da Button via Scott Hall:

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Now hit that vote button and vote FOUR nominees based on the examples below.

The @Confidence1000 Moonlight “Pause” Nominees for 2023 are:

@No_Fly_Zone

View attachment 280546

@JHallCanes

View attachment 280547

@P-Tizzle

View attachment 280548

@Dwinstitles and @Orig.CaneSawMassacre

View attachment 280550

@Shogungts and @Dyalect79

View attachment 280551

@cway313

View attachment 280552

@AkronCane

View attachment 280553

@Scorpioncane

View attachment 280554
I see you have doubled down on the gheyness...

almost as if its a Animale DP type of thread.

Impressive.

It is my understanding that voting for @JHallCanes gets you free TRT for 2 years, 5x full spectrum body analysis, and a lifetime supply of creatine monohydrate.

I have also learned that voting for @No_Fly_Zone gets you super-syphilis and a savage bear attack. And not one of the bears who nearly killed Dannyboycane... it's one of those @PIPO bears that has mimosas for brunch, listens to his Ru Paul mix, then goes out on the prowl to "hawt boys."

Vote accordingly.

It is my understanding that voting for @JHallCanes gets you free TRT for 2 years, 5x full spectrum body analysis, and a lifetime supply of creatine monohydrate.

I have also learned that voting for @No_Fly_Zone gets you super-syphilis and a savage bear attack. And not one of the bears who nearly killed Dannyboycane... it's one of those @PIPO bears that has mimosas for brunch, listens to his Ru Paul mix, then goes out on the prowl to "hawt boys."

Vote accordingly.
To be fair none of these guys are at risk for syphillis from having ***, so this may be their only shot

Advertisement

Vote accordingly.
Maybe super-syphilis will help clear up this chlamydia that just won't go away.

1706275867914.png

These dudes trying to tell me to pause? Please. I said what I meant and meant what I said.

Also, it is my firm understanding from late night AIM chats w/ NYSOM's former roommate Kenneth that so long as you close your eyes and think of a woman while someone is fellating you, then it's definitely 100% not ***.
Angry translator post:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back