UGA CB Daniel Harris; UM interested...

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’2 170lbs 3/4-star CB, goes to Gulliver Prep

Had 37tcks 2PBU’s & 1INT last season.

Has the tools & size to be a very good corner on the next level, he’s a legit 6’2 with basketball player wingspan. He’s a smooth runner with very good speed, he was clocked at a 10.7 in the 100m & had a 21.6 in the 200m last year. He’s also a willing tackler which is always a plus at CB. Needs refinement with his technique like most HS CB’s do, but has the physical upside to be legit once in a college S&C.

Here’s the caveat, he’s 5-star Donell’s lil brother, so we know what comes with that.
But he is a Miami Immortalz kid & plays with several dozen other Miami recruits we’re after.

Haven’t really followed his recruitment for obvious reasons, but I would imagine the staff has at least had some contact with him, although I don’t think I’ve heard of him visiting much if any at all thus far this Spring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry I trust LCE’s eval but we can skip over this kid
I think he’s a good CB but I doubt he has must interest in us given the circumstances.

I wouldn’t bet a single penny on us landing him, I mainly just posted this thread because there wasn’t one for him.

I don’t think there’s been much contact between us & him, but I don’t know that for a fact.

On a totally unrelated note, how old is he and what year was he really supposed to graduate in?

Advertisement

This still the funniest decommittment. "I am MIAMI. Everything about me is MIAMI. I'm decommitting from MIAMI"... what a clown. No hard feelings in recruiting though if his brother can play, let's ride.

The ultimate irony would be him hitting the portal after they just brought in the entire top 100 on the dline.

Advertisement
Don't hate him by association.

Everyone is their own person ultimately. Maybe he realizes what a mistake it was for Donell to take the bag at A&m

Advertisement
Is Harris still an option? Haven’t heard much about him. Would like to land at least 3 between him, Brown, Stafford and Denson as 4 CB’s in this class.

Is Harris still an option? Haven’t heard much about him. Would like to land at least 3 between him, Brown, Stafford and Denson as 4 CB’s in this class.
No, not coming here & never was.

He got a recent ratings bump as well & is now 93 composite 4-star.

It’s between UGA, Michigan, Oh ST & Penn ST, he’s taken 2 OV’s to Oh ST & UGA & is at PSU this weekend.

My guess would be UGA if he’s a take for them, but otherwise I could see Oh ST getting him too.

Advertisement
Back