2023 ACC Tournament - Men's Basketball

King of Allapattah

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Premium
2023-acc-mens-basketball-tournament-bracket.webp

Advertisement
Really sucks for us Clemson moved to a 3 seed. I don’t love our draw. We always struggle with Syracuse and Wake is a talented well coached team. They are on a cold stretch so maybe they get to us and then suck.

Duke is hot right now and is always tough in the tournament.

If we’re going to win it we’re going to earn it.

It's no mistake we're the #1 seed. To me, we're clearly the best team in the ACC and one of the top teams in the country when we're clicking on all cylinders. The signs of a great team is that they don't necessarily have to be playing their best ball to win games. Miami has been able to do that throughout this season. We've won 23 games so far and it hasn't always been pretty or playing our "A" game. Good, solid basketball play should get us to the conference tournament final. However, in order to win it all we're going to have to play a little better than that in the title game. Sure, Wake, Duke and/or Pitt will be formidable but unless they're playing lights out, those are 3 teams we should be able to handle and get into the championship. Virginia is the one team that could give us some trouble because of how well they can defend. That said, I do like our chances a lot because of how potent and explosive we can be on offense and we're actually a very capable defensive team when we bring our hard hats to the game. We will need to clean up some stuff, particularly in late game situations but wouldn't be surprised if we see some new wrinkles by the end of the week. Coach L has never lacked coaching acumen and I wouldn't expect it now. GO CANES!!!

Not sure about you guys, but I sure wish this tournament was being held at the Garden or Barclay's center. Would've been nice to take a trip up to the big apple to watch some basketball. Greensboro just doesn't do it for me. For whatever reason, every time I hear Greensboro, Forest Gump comes to mind. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Really sucks for us Clemson moved to a 3 seed. I don’t love our draw. We always struggle with Syracuse and Wake is a talented well coached team. They are on a cold stretch so maybe they get to us and then suck.

Duke is hot right now and is always tough in the tournament.

If we’re going to win it we’re going to earn it.
If we could only get FSU....

It's no mistake we're the #1 seed. To me, we're clearly the best team in the ACC and one of the top teams in the country when we're clicking on all cylinders. The signs of a great team is that they don't necessarily have to be playing their best ball to win games. Miami has been able to do that throughout this season. We've won 23 games so far and it hasn't always been pretty or playing our "A" game. Good, solid basketball play should get us to the conference tournament final. However, in order to win it all we're going to have to play a little better than that in the title game. Sure, Wake, Duke and/or Pitt will be formidable but unless they're playing lights out, those are 3 teams we should be able to handle and get into the championship. Virginia is the one team that could give us some trouble because of how well they can defend. That said, I do like our chances a lot because of how potent and explosive we can be on offense and we're actually a very capable defensive team when we bring our hard hats to the game. We will need to clean up some stuff, particularly in late game situations but wouldn't be surprised if we see some new wrinkles by the end of the week. Coach L has never lacked coaching acumen and I wouldn't expect it now. GO CANES!!!
I think we need to win it to have a chance for a 4 seed. Potential 5 seed matchups tough going.

Advertisement
I think we need to win it to have a chance for a 4 seed. Potential 5 seed matchups tough going.
I disagree. I think as things stand now we're a 4-5 seed. We win the ACC tourney, I think that moves us into the 2-3 seed. May be wishful thinking considering what a lot of people on this board seem to think, but I'm gonna stick to my guns here.

Advertisement
I didn't watch the presser after the Case-Wake game. More Boehiem tears? They are always so salty....lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back