2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Advertisement
Wait, so we weren't pressing and questioned his transcript issues, but then a bunch of 247 writers dropped crystal balls and all of a sudden we're making a late push? Soooo........it happens to everyone and it's not an international 247 Miami conspiracy?
Walker's commitment date was known. The CB's didn't alert anyone to a public decision. I know one person here said a couple of weeks ago that Walker was still a target and Miami was in the mix despite the lack of news around him. I don't think the CBs had anything to do with it a "late push". This recruitment was always live and now that his commitment date is so close more news is coming out.

B14E19CA-077A-43B1-BBA9-657E4CF9948B.gif

Advertisement
Walker's commitment date was known. The CB's didn't alert anyone to a public decision. I know one person here said a couple of weeks ago that Walker was still a target and Miami was in the mix despite the lack of news around him. I don't think the CBs had anything to do with it to a "late push". This recruitment was always live and now that his commitment date is so close more news is coming out.
I don't think they caused it either. Just like I don't think they did every time some of our fans use it as an excuse as well

Advertisement
I just looked up how many ***** I was supposed to give. A whole nothing came up. With all disrespect find a tall building walk up all the stairs and jump tf out the window.

I remember when @Andrew used to give infractions for wishing harm on anyone, even if you were just quoting The Untouchables...

If we can land Bonsu and Walker this week, we'd have a blue chipper at every position but RB committed BEFORE fall camp.

Already an impressive class, but if we can do that, I don't know what else we could ask of the staff as a squad of recruiters.

Thankful as **** we have Mario, Rad, and Ruiz.

**Not worried about RB, either. Already have outstanding depth, believe in Kevin Smith, etc**

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aw, man, don't cry...

You want to fight with people, fine, but don't encourage suicidal activity because someone pointed out that you are always mentioning Cribby.

It's funny because it's true.
Cry?
I mention Cribby I've seen several people bring this up. I ignore it mostly because it is true. You know why it's true. Because Cribby provides information. If Cribby says hey stop typing my screen name in a public forum I will. I rarely tag him because that would be annoying imo. If seeing his name typed out triggers you kindly scroll past my posts.

Advertisement
Back