2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

I can't imagine 2023 DT John Walker's sticks with UCF. He is an ideal fit for UM's dline scheme of holding gap integrity while collapsing the pocket. His mama wants him close, so he is ultimately not leaving the state.

Go Canes
I think it was transcripts, bet there will be a lot of stuff happening near signing day for him

Advertisement
I think it was transcripts, bet there will be a lot of stuff happening near signing day for him

Yeah Osceola HS and Osceola County school district as a whole is hot garbage. Now the mama's of Osceola county are just plain hot.

Go Canes

He'd be wise to go somewhere else. You want to play with on par competition on your side so other teams can't key on you. Surround yourself with talent and you've got one on one match ups more often than not.

Advertisement
Why is this getting bumped? Any indication of a shot here or we just simping?

It's getting bumped because Walker is still looking around, and using UCF as a place holder (which is smart by the way). He has already taken a few UO visits to UF since committing to UCF. UM would be crazy to just concede his recruitment.

Go Canes

He'd be wise to go somewhere else. You want to play with on par competition on your side so other teams can't key on you. Surround yourself with talent and you've got one on one match ups more often than not.

He’s going to be good wherever he goes.

He’s retardedly strong for a kid who’s barely 17.

Put him in a good S&C program and look out.

It's getting bumped because Walker is still looking around, and using UCF as a place holder (which is smart by the way). He has already taken a few UO visits to UF since committing to UCF. UM would be crazy to just concede his recruitment.

Go Canes
Has he used his OV to UM ?

Advertisement
Nah. Gonna be tough to get em to flip bc his momma want him at UCF cause it’s closer to home

Both UCF & media are showing him lots of love. But in the end I can't believe UM would not be in this until the very last minute of his recruitment.

Go Canes

Both UCF & media are showing him lots of love. But in the end I can't believe UM would not be in this until the very last minute of his recruitment.

Go Canes

Visiting UF this weekend for the 4th time but i dont believe it’ll be an OV

Edit: ive been wrong. He has taken his 5 OV’s (Miami being one of them)

Advertisement
Wasn't he an academic casualty?

It was mentioned as a rumor by a poster in this thread I believe, and that the young man was working on his academics. But the academic issues could be pure speculation.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Ritualistic, like shaving one’s *******?
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Jesus Christ!Hey yo! Hit the button

Visiting UF this weekend for the 4th time but i dont believe it’ll be an OV

Edit: ive been wrong. He has taken his 5 OV’s (Miami being one of them)

He’s always been a huge gator fan and he’s only a ucf commit bc I don’t believe he has a commitable gator offer. As soon as he does, he’s going to gville.

Advertisement
Back