2022 WR Talyn Shettron receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Talyn-Shettron-46084989/

6'3 175lbs 4-star WR out of Edmond Oklahoma, goes to 6A school Edmond Santa Fe.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Had a great Sophomore season with 65rec 856yds & 9TD's.

Is a tall long stride runner with very good breakaway speed. Runs precise routes, Digs, Fades, Outs & comebacks, has a textbook outside release off the line on those Fade routes, uses his upper body to create separation at the top of his routes & understands how to stack DB's. Can routinely beat press man, plays with physicality & uses his size to get open. Runs with very good contact balance & will be a YAC machine on the next level. Has really good body control in high pointing the ball. Looks to be in the mid 4.5-4.6 range for speed (which is good for his size) but will cover lots of ground with his long stride running gait. Plays primarily as the Z-Flanker but can play X as well.

Is naturally gifted athlete & playmaker, is just as good as a Basketball player as he is in Football.

Is a another 4-star WR coached by Margin Hooks (we've offered 5 WR's coached by Hooks), has some Antonio Gandy-Golden to his game.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, Texas, TAMU, Baylor, OK St, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Iowa St, KState, Kansas, Nebraska, SMU & North Texas.

Advertisement
He's from Oklahoma, but you're right TX is deep at QB, WR & CB for the 22 class.

FL is pretty thin at WR & CB for the 22 class, but extremely deep at DE & Safety, LB has a good bunch too.

We should be hitting TX heavy for WR's & CB's in the 22 class.
Put whoever our best recruiter on staff (and Corey Flagg) on Denver Harris.

Advertisement
Also be on the lookout for Jaylon Guilbeau from port Arthur, Texas. Comes from a family of canes fans and most kids from port Arthur don’t want anything to do with the state of Texas. I’m in his ear
Dude’s got big offers already.

Put whoever our best recruiter on staff (and Corey Flagg) on Denver Harris.
Denver Harris is my favorite CB in the 22 class, IMO he's the best in the nation for 22.

We made his top 8 back in February, I doubt we have much of a shot but if I was Diaz, I would Baker, Banda, DVD calling that kid every **** day because there's a good chance he's not staying in Texas whether it's UT or TAMU, I'd say Oh St, LSU & UGA have just as much of a shot at him as any local TX school does.

I've also posted on Austin Jordan & Julian Humphrey on this board already, both are high caliber Field Corners you can leave on an island.

Dude’s got big offers already.
He’s one of those ball magnets at corner that you just don’t see often.. no matter what you do it seems to touch him more times than the receiver. He works out with his cousin Katy Vincent all the time along with Bryce Anderson (LSU commit) and a couple of other guys

Advertisement
Also be on the lookout for Jaylon Guilbeau from port Arthur, Texas. Comes from a family of canes fans and most kids from port Arthur don’t want anything to do with the state of Texas. I’m in his ear
Are the coaches aware of him?

Denver Harris is my favorite CB in the 22 class, IMO he's the best in the nation for 22.

We made his top 8 back in February, I doubt we have much of a shot but if I was Diaz, I would Baker, Banda, DVD calling that kid every **** day because there's a good chance he's not staying in Texas whether it's UT or TAMU, I'd say Oh St, LSU & UGA have just as much of a shot at him as any local TX school does.

I've also posted on Austin Jordan & Julian Humphrey on this board already, both are high caliber Field Corners you can leave on an island.
Denver isn’t staying in Texas at all. Shoot your shot but who knows we may seem to be elite by the time he’s a senior. Stranger things have happened. Julian is my guyyyyyyy. Just tell him who you don’t want to catch the ball and leave him alone.

Don't think we can get anyone from Port Arthur.

JJ.jpg

Advertisement
Nice find per usual Liberty. I swear Manny just needs to come out of pocket and hire you. Seems like a dream offer that would be for ya 😜

Advertisement
Back