2022 WR Quincy McAdoo receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Quincey-McAdoo-46100135/

6'3 175lbs 3-star WR out of Hazen Arkansas, goes to 2A school Clarendon.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Had 967 all purpose yards (rushing/receiving) with 11TD's, plus 255yds as a KR/PR.

Versatile athlete that plays WR, RB & Safety. For a kid his size has very good top end speed being a tall long strider. His footwork & running gait for a 6'3 kid is pretty impressive IMO, he moves effortlessly both on Offense & Defense, definite quick twitch athlete. Has nice body control & is a smooth route runner. His ability to fight through the initial jam against press @1:58 on his tape was nice on that 7/Corner route along, with his adjustment to an under thrown ball contorting his body & making a good catch. Also shows a good in & out release off the line, can run most of the route tree & can play either X or Z WR.

Is a 3-star with an 87 rating that will get a bump up in rankings down the line, reminds me of another Arkansas WR that played for Malzahn when he coached at Springdale HS, Damian Williams.
(Lashlee was Malzahn's QB coach at Springdale too)

Holds offer from Arkansas, Oklahoma, TAMU, Oregon, FSU, Memphis, Nebraska & Houston.

Advertisement
Not sure what it is, and I usually don't discredit players based on their competition, but holy **** the defenders he played against couldn't make a tackle to save their lives.

https://247sports.com/Player/Quincey-McAdoo-46100135/

6'3 175lbs 3-star WR out of Hazen Arkansas, goes to 2A school Clarendon.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Had 967 all purpose yards (rushing/receiving) with 11TD's, plus 255yds as a KR/PR.

Versatile athlete that plays WR, RB & Safety. For a kid his size has very good top end speed being a tall long strider. His footwork & running gait for a 6'3 kid is pretty impressive IMO, he moves effortlessly both on Offense & Defense, definite quick twitch athlete. Has nice body control & is a smooth route runner. His ability to fight through the initial jam against press @1:58 on his tape was nice on that 7/Corner route along, with his adjustment to an under thrown ball contorting his body & making a good catch. Also shows a good in & out release off the line, can run most of the route tree & can play either X or Z WR.

Is a 3-star with an 87 rating that will get a bump up in rankings down the line, reminds me of another Arkansas WR that played for Malzahn when he coached at Springdale HS, Damian Williams.
(Lashlee was Malzahn's QB coach at Springdale too)

Holds offer from Arkansas, Oklahoma, TAMU, Oregon, FSU, Memphis, Nebraska & Houston.

It seems like we’re really getting out there to more places. We’re making offers to rising 3 stars in places like Arkansas and SC or is this normal for us and I’m just paying more attention? lol

Advertisement
It seems like we’re really getting out there to more places. We’re making offers to rising 3 stars in places like Arkansas and SC or is this normal for us and I’m just paying more attention? lol
We're absolutely spreading out the recruiting map, which is great.

If it wasn't for the C-19 shutdown we would've had all kinds of visits from OOS prospects all through Spring.

We're absolutely spreading out the recruiting map, which is great.

If it wasn't for the C-19 shutdown we would've had all kinds of visits from OOS prospects all through Spring.
Out of curiosity El, how many states have we got offers in?

Advertisement
Clarendon (Ark.) High School WR/S Quincey McAdoo picked up a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer April 7.

He currently lists 10 offers including the likes of Nebraska, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M and Florida State.

Where do the Canes fit in?

“It’s a school I’m definitely looking at,” McAdoo said. "I'm still learning more about Miami, don't know that much."

Of how he picked up the UM offer, McAdoo said, “I talked to Rhett Lashlee, he said how he looked at my film and was impressed, that he wanted to offer me a scholarship. We talked about 15 minutes on the phone.”

McAdoo's reaction to the offer?

“I was excited,” he said.

McAdoo isn’t listing any favorites right now.

“As soon as the coronavirus clears up I’ll be taking visits,” McAdoo said. “And Miami will be one of those visits.”

Clarendon (Ark.) High School WR/S Quincey McAdoo picked up a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer April 7.

He currently lists 10 offers including the likes of Nebraska, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M and Florida State.

Where do the Canes fit in?

“It’s a school I’m definitely looking at,” McAdoo said. "I'm still learning more about Miami, don't know that much."

Of how he picked up the UM offer, McAdoo said, “I talked to Rhett Lashlee, he said how he looked at my film and was impressed, that he wanted to offer me a scholarship. We talked about 15 minutes on the phone.”

McAdoo's reaction to the offer?

“I was excited,” he said.

McAdoo isn’t listing any favorites right now.

“As soon as the coronavirus clears up I’ll be taking visits,” McAdoo said. “And Miami will be one of those visits.”
Really like this kid's upside in the 2022 class.

Probably will be a Arkansas lean, or a kid that sticks in Big XII country, but with Lashlee being an Arkansas guy himself I think he could sell him on coming to play in this offense, especially if Sam Pittman struggles in year 1 at Ark.

Advertisement
Back