2022 WR Luther Burden receives offer

I haven't followed the NFL in two decades nearly.

What's OU producing in the NFL? Have they become a school that actually detracts from big time NFL prospects because the NFL sees it as system friendly?

I know they had Ceedee Lamb who was a badass, but beyond that?

As for UGA, I'm kind of striking out here with who they're putting out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't followed the NFL in two decades nearly.

What's OU producing in the NFL? Have they become a school that actually detracts from big time NFL prospects because the NFL sees it as system friendly?

I know they had Ceedee Lamb who was a badass, but beyond that?

As for UGA, I'm kind of striking out here with who they're putting out.
QBs with Mayfield, kyler Murray, and now Jalen Hurts (yes I know he spent most of his time at Bama).

OL has seen a decent run in the middle rounds but can’t remember anyone going in the 1st round…

Ceedee and M. “Hollywood” Brown have been some flashy WRs…

RBs have been so-so… with some half decent names…

I mean offense has been flashy this whole decade so kids have just gotten use to seeing the ball flying around

QBs with Mayfield, kyler Murray, and now Jalen Hurts (yes I know he spent most of his time at Bama).

OL has seen a decent run in the middle rounds but can’t remember anyone going in the 1st round…

Ceedee and M. “Hollywood” Brown have been some flashy WRs…

RBs have been so-so… with some half decent names…

I mean offense has been flashy this whole decade so kids have just gotten use to seeing the ball flying around
You're forgetting some big names for WR: Dede Westbrook, Sterling Shepherd, and Kenny Stills. They may not be pro bowlers but they're making some noise in the NFL.

Smooth, quick, fast, good size and he can make people miss. The kid is a stud. He's a hands catcher too. He makes it look effortless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back