2022 WR Jayden Gibson

Advertisement
I've photographed and known this young man since his freshman year and he is a great kid. He's playing under his third OC in as many years and has been unstoppable this year even with double coverage most of the year. He high points the ball, catches everything and is deceptively fast...and HATES to lose. 3* is a severely low ranking.

Advertisement
I've photographed and known this young man since his freshman year and he is a great kid. He's playing under his third OC in as many years and has been unstoppable this year even with double coverage most of the year. He high points the ball, catches everything and is deceptively fast...and HATES to lose. 3* is a severely low ranking.
I hope we have a shot, because this kid is filthy.

Even though it’s early, I just want to bump this real quick and say that he needs to be priority NO. 1 at WR for ‘22 and it’s starting to sound like he’s going to be. We don’t have a single WR on roster at this size and skill level and he’s is the absolute prototype for the modern day Spread WR. He’s the type of WR OSU, Clemson, and OU recruit and I’m really high on this kid.

Very impressive highlight tape tape...

1.) looks to indeed have long speed to walk away from defenders

2.) love that he knows he’s a taller dude and uses it to his advantage

Advertisement
Even though it’s early, I just want to bump this real quick and say that he needs to be priority NO. 1 at WR for ‘22 and it’s starting to sound like he’s going to be. We don’t have a single WR on roster at this size and skill level and he’s is the absolute prototype for the modern day Spread WR. He’s the type of WR OSU, Clemson, and OU recruit and I’m really high on this kid.
He got a CBB from gabby on 247 as a way too early prediction. with Likens, I’m sure we will like the rivals this year. Offense is setup for the long Haul. The transition from RL to RL should be seamless in 1-2 years.

He got a CBB from gabby on 247 as a way too early prediction. with Likens, I’m sure we will like the rivals this year. Offense is setup for the long Haul. The transition from RL to RL should be seamless in 1-2 years.
We need to start recruit bigger guys though. These small, fast WR motto is dated. Bigger CBS just press them at the line, throw them off the route because they’re bigger/stronger, and ruin the timing behind the play. Mike Jackson is really fast but we have enough Mike Jacksons. Mike is a take either way but you get the point.

Advertisement
We definitely need some bigger WRs and it always makes the QB’s job a little easier. Always hated Stafford (mostly bc he’s from UGA), but he didn’t even have to be accurate heaving it up to Megatron.

Loved this tape. First thing I noticed is he catches almost everything with straight hands and that’s a plus.

Advertisement
West Orange, New Jersey? I have family in East Orange & it's ROUGH. Kid gotta have that savage in him

Advertisement
Back