2022 WR Germie Bernard receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/germie-bernard-46079393/

6'1 185 3-star WR from out of Henderson Nevada, goes to 4A school Liberty.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football.

Had a great Sophomore season with 54rec 948yds & 14TD's, plus 155yds off 7 Kick returns.

Very good young WR, classic X-WR, runs very smooth routes getting in & out of his breaks effortlessly, stems his routes well & has very good hands. Natural catcher of the ball, has good long speed & displays natural athleticism being a basketball player with how he high points the ball.

Holds offers from Oregon, AZ St, Utah, Washington, Michigan, Penn St, Nebraska, Hawaii, SD St & UNLV.

Advertisement
The kid is very good. Great write up as well @Liberty City El

I like the kid a lot but if we can land a few top dawgs in state ( get Brinson back and somehow get Ja Brooks and/or B. Brown... longshots I'm sure) I would pass on this kid. He could be a plan B kid that might end up being a plan a kid if I remove my fandom for the Canes.

The kid is very good. Great write up as well @Liberty City El

I like the kid a lot but if we can land a few top dawgs in state ( get Brinson back and somehow get Ja Brooks and/or B. Brown... longshots I'm sure) I would pass on this kid. He could be a plan B kid that might end up being a plan a kid if I remove my fandom for the Canes.
He's class of 2022.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back