2022 WR Decarlo Donaldson

Advertisement
Alot of Brevin Jordan in this one. Bigger lower body than Brevin at the same age though.

He has a bunch of tds this year. The only issue is we have 2 kids that are just like him at that te spot in Khalil Brantley and Hodges.
I think he may be better than Brantley and Hodges. Probably more physical than Mallory at this stage too.

Advertisement
Alot of Brevin Jordan in this one. Bigger lower body than Brevin at the same age though.

He has a bunch of tds this year. The only issue is we have 2 kids that are just like him at that te spot in Khalil Brantley and Hodges.
He’s very similar to Khalil in HS, I think CJ is more polished.

Gulliver has Chris Weinke helping with the offense 3 days every week. It seems to have made a big difference.

He’s very similar to Khalil in HS, I think CJ is more polished.

Gulliver has Chris Weinke helping with the offense 3 days every week. It seems to have made a big difference.
He is....because he has been playing the position longer. Hes been a wideout since he was like 10.

Hes going to be a player wherever he goes im betting

Advertisement
This kid is athletic enough to be a dynamic WR here. He should’ve never been moved to TE but these **** SFL coaches.

This kid is athletic enough to be a dynamic WR here. He should’ve never been moved to TE but these **** SFL coaches.
He’s basically a big slot WR for Gulliver, they typically aren’t lining up in a formation with a te. He’s leading their team with catches.

Tulane also has a commit from Gulliver's QB. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back