2022 WR/DB Sam McCall, Lake Gibson HS

plantcity3

Senior
A 6’2 180lbs rising sophomore who just completed his freshman year at Lake Gibson was down for a visit Friday. The offers from everywhere his been coming in this off season for the kid. Miami, Bama, Auburn, fsu, Tennessee, USF, Kentucky, Georgia, GT, Pitt, ucf, uf, and Nebraska have all offered. Family full of Canes but don’t be surprised to see him transfer to Lakeland within yr or two and we all know what that means in recruitment. His twitter handle is Alabama313 fwiw.

McCall is long and a versatile athlete. Played a lot of DB last year but I see his future at WR. He also returned a few kicks and punts for TDS...

655F5BDB-8831-4137-B615-826A6233CFF1.jpeg

Advertisement
A 6’2 180lbs rising sophomore who just completed his freshman year at Lake Gibson was down for a visit Friday. The offers from everywhere his been coming in this off season for the kid. Miami, Bama, Auburn, fsu, Tennessee, USF, Kentucky, Georgia, GT, Pitt, ucf, uf, and Nebraska have all offered. Family full of Canes but don’t be surprised to see him transfer to Lakeland within yr or two and we all know what that means in recruitment. His twitter handle is Alabama313 fwiw.

McCall is long and a versatile athlete. Played a lot of DB last year but I see his future at WR. He also returned a few kicks and punts for TDS...

View attachment 86890

We have some Dawgs at Gib.

We have some Dawgs at Gib.
I been preaching this but it’s dogs all over Polk. Their mentality is similar the hoods in s fla. A lot of kids from Polk see football as their only way out (especially in Winter haven, Haines City, Froostproof, Lake Wales, and Ft Mede) so they live and breath it. The problem is lots of kids find trouble before they step on a high school campus or don’t have the grades.

I been preaching this but it’s dogs all over Polk. Their mentality is similar the hoods in s fla. A lot of kids from Polk see football as their only way out (especially in Bartow, Lakeland, Aurburndale, Winter haven, Haines City, Froostproof, Lake Wales, and Ft Meade) so they live and breath it. The problem is lots of kids find trouble before they step on a high school campus or don’t have the grades.

FIFY lol

Advertisement
I been preaching this but it’s dogs all over Polk. Their mentality is similar the hoods in s fla. A lot of kids from Polk see football as their only way out (especially in Winter haven, Haines City, Froostproof, Lake Wales, and Ft Mede) so they live and breath it. The problem is lots of kids find trouble before they step on a high school campus or don’t have the grades.
Yeah that’s true. Them boys from Gib should be good to go tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys are buying what Norvell is selling....and Dan is now losing Lakeland kids which is usually a layup for UF...IMO he's one foot out the door anyway for the NFL in 2022 off-season....and these 2022 kids know it...need the Atlantic to smash FSU in 2021...already got Clemson and that monster being built in Chapel Hill by Mack...don't need a quick build monster out of Tallahassee.

How is FSU landing these guys?
Promising starting jobs. Alot of their guys wont stick with another similar sznas last year. I do think this class will be better for them by default though. This might be the year they can land some s.fla kids that we wont be all in on

Advertisement
Back