2022 S Zion Branch

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Zion-Branch-46058533/

6'2 190lbs 4-star Safety out of Vegas, goes to Bishop Gorman.

Had a good sophomore season with 30tcks & 5INT's.

Is a big physical framed Safety with very good ball skills & instincts. A long a long armed rangy FS that plays Deep centerfield, with good speed, has fluid hips & great change of direction, the INT & @2:24 on his tape was impressive, he tracked the ball down, flipped his hips perfectly reading the play & made a good pick, showed very high football IQ. Plays with very good bend & pad level & can tackle really well.

Will be a high rated 4-star in the upper 90's in the 22 class, kid is naturally gifted playmaker with sky high upside. My comparison for him is Jevon Holland.

I hope we get on this kid, would be great for the 22 class & would help keep that Gorman pipeline open.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, AZ St, AZ, Washington, USC, Utah, Auburn, Penn St, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado & Boise St.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Bubba Bolden has a big season that'll be the best bargaining chip we could lay on the table.
I think Bubba is going to tear it up at FS for us this season, and in a great way. To your point I hope that shows Zion what we can do with Vegas kids who come. That, and watching Brevin rip it up on offense would be a great deal as well.

Advertisement
image.gif

DVD

Advertisement
Kids film is very impressive IMO. He is a natural at FS but can mix it up too. Wont be easy but if any team that isnt on that coast has a shot, has to be us due to the connections. Keep winning and keep the foot on the gas. We have some serious options at the S position for ‘22.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back