2022 S Marquis

Advertisement
Completely killed our starting wr for the go ahead touchdown to win the game in the playoffs with seconds left. High Quality play.

One thing he is gonna do is knock something down
Just train him to keep his head up. ACC refs have Cane safeties on targeting alert.

Completely killed our starting wr for the go ahead touchdown to win the game in the playoffs with seconds left. High Quality play.

One thing he is gonna do is knock something down

Can he atleast play smart though and not get thrown out like Amari every game?

We got a good shot at Kamari Wilson too.

If we finish this season 10-1 & mess around & win our Bowl game, the 22 class will be top 5.
Any chance 22' loaded at CB in SF as well? Gotta be a year when we have a chance at landing someone coming up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With 2 of them being at Rumph's old school at American Heritage

SmartSelect_20201123-182040_Boat Browser.jpg

Dont think we have....

Him and Alfonzo Allen in 2022 are national recruits and both films are the same. 2 kids that are high iq , know the game....and just wanna hurt people. Fonzo literally thinks he is Sean Taylor. I know alot of kids say it...but i know him personally and kid has that same attitude as ST26.

Would be GREAT to land both of those in 2022. I played against this kid this year and he saved the game for them in the playoffs.

Also realize in his film these are the teams:

Chaminade
Mcathur
Columbus
Miami Northwestern
Lake City Columbia
St Thomas Aquinas
Deerfield Beach

AND whomever in palm Beach that is solid.

Listen to me wen i through it out there......

Advertisement
What’s the update with Fonzo? I was watching some clips from the 7v7 tournament the other day and he looks like a **** LB ..
I think he is a striker if we recruit him...HE IS MONEY moving forward towards the ball. Blitzing off the edge, etc.

If they are targeting a striker he should be a priority. We are sitting real good with T ROB connection.

Advertisement
I think he is a striker if we recruit him...HE IS MONEY moving forward towards the ball. Blitzing off the edge, etc.

If they are targeting a striker he should be a priority. We are sitting real good with T ROB connection.
Basically they have 3 S/Striker prospects on one team that will go wherever they want?

And oh yeah the other kid (Rose) is 6'4

Interesting secondary lol

Basically they have 3 S/Striker prospects on one team that will go wherever they want?

And oh yeah the other kid (Rose) is 6'4

Interesting secondary lol
There secondary is bigger than most colleges. They probably end up playing 2 of them in the box more so...just because.

When it comes to Allen...if you like Keontra Smith's game...he is basically the same thing.

There secondary is bigger than most colleges. They probably end up playing 2 of them in the box more so...just because.

When it comes to Allen...if you like Keontra Smith's game...he is basically the same thing.
I think Allen is a smoother athlete. Better change in direction

Advertisement
Back