2022 S Marquis

Lol, I've known about jit since he was in 8th grade because my cousin Tavarres that's from there is close with his Coaches.
I hear ya fam but Rumph is FROM Delray. Prolly went to Atlantic with the kid's parents. Personally, I like Mike a lot but he's gotta do better than that. **** like this gives his detractors more ammo, and rightfully so. Last time I checked, cats like you, OCG, and Prop Joe ain't gettin' paid by The U. We can't as fans keep arriving at the party before the staff...

Advertisement
I hear ya fam but Rumph is FROM Delray. Prolly went to Atlantic with the kid's parents. Personally, I like Mike a lot but he's gotta do better than that. **** like this gives his detractors more ammo, and rightfully so...

im over here like...

tenor.gif

I hear ya fam but Rumph is FROM Delray. Prolly went to Atlantic with the kid's parents. Personally, I like Mike a lot but he's gotta do better than that. **** like this gives his detractors more ammo, and rightfully so. Last time I checked, cats like you, OCG, and Prop Joe ain't gettin' paid by The U. We can't as fans keep arriving at the party before the staff...
Never understand how guys that are on the forums find targets Miami should find before them.

Advertisement
el

5'10 190lbs (future 4-star) Safety out of Delray Beach, goes to 7A school Atlantic (same school as Rumph, Brandon Flowers, Orlando Franklin etc)

This kid is a pure BEAST! Physical specimen with already a grown man's build as a Sophomore. He's a strong naturally gifted athlete with great ball skills & is a heat seeking missile on the backend. Plays FS/SS, pure Ballhawk with High football IQ, great tackling ability & good speed.

He diagnoses plays quickly with anticipation & strikes immediately after keying in on his reads, if he doesn get the pick he's gonna make the WR/ball carrier pay for it. Kid packs a wallop & brings the hammer coming down hill, he will absolutely lay you out, he's exactly what you want from a Safety, smart violent football player.

Finished his Sophomore season with 10INT's & 4FF's, he's considered by many coaches to be the best player on that strong Atlantic Defense. My cousin T played at Atlantic & knows some of the coaches there, Coach Stewart & his former Coach Fulton both speak very highly of Marquis & from what I've heard is high on Miami.

He was offered by Indiana today & more offers are coming.

EL please tell me we offered this kid.

Advertisement
el

EL please tell me we offered this kid.

Dont think we have....

Him and Alfonzo Allen in 2022 are national recruits and both films are the same. 2 kids that are high iq , know the game....and just wanna hurt people. Fonzo literally thinks he is Sean Taylor. I know alot of kids say it...but i know him personally and kid has that same attitude as ST26.

Would be GREAT to land both of those in 2022. I played against this kid this year and he saved the game for them in the playoffs.

Also realize in his film these are the teams:

Chaminade
Mcathur
Columbus
Miami Northwestern
Lake City Columbia
St Thomas Aquinas
Deerfield Beach

AND whomever in palm Beach that is solid.

Dont think we have....

Him and Alfonzo Allen in 2022 are national recruits and both films are the same. 2 kids that are high iq , know the game....and just wanna hurt people. Fonzo literally thinks he is Sean Taylor. I know alot of kids say it...but i know him personally and kid has that same attitude as ST26.

Would be GREAT to land both of those in 2022. I played against this kid this year and he saved the game for them in the playoffs.

Chaminade
Mcathur
Columbus
Miami Northwestern
Lake City Columbia
St Thomas Aquinas
Deerfield Beach

i don,t understand this staff at all! anyway you can get their film to someone who is competent on this staff?

Advertisement
**** what a stud. Please tell me Rumph has woken up and offered this kid. Or Banda, or someone damnit

I’m a grown *** man - living an international life and just couldn’t resist. I tagged him to a ST photo and also tagged the whole Def staff (minus DL), DVD, and Cooney.

WTF are they waiting on.....

Advertisement
Dont think we have....

Chaminade
Mcathur
Columbus
Miami Northwestern
Lake City Columbia
St Thomas Aquinas
Deerfield Beach

Oh yeah Atlantic plays an excellent level of competition. First off they're in PBC and it's talent all over the place there. On top of that, they want smoke with whoever's like that in Dade and Broward. They ain't duckin' no fades. All they're missing is a national opponent or two and they'd be more widely known...

This kid is VIOLENT. Somewhat beside the point, but was saying the same thing about Gurvan and so far have been underwhelmed.

Oh yeah Atlantic plays an excellent level of competition. First off they're in PBC and it's talent all over the place there. On top of that, they want smoke with whoever's like that in Dade and Broward. They ain't duckin' no fades. All they're missing is a national opponent or two and they'd be more widely known...
Had two lil cousins on Atlantic's team this year. One goin to Tennessee State next year and the other will be back next year. They got some dudes forreal. Just ran up against STA in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back