2022 S Marquis

Advertisement
What's going on here?

He unofficially visited FAU in June but otherwise his recruitment is quiet as ****. Atlantic DBs produce, I would look into him if Markeith somehow pulls a fast one

Agreed. His recruitment has been really quiet. He was a must get pre TRob. But the DB board’s trajectory is much higher now with Williams and Wilson at safety. Not sure what they have in mind for striker/wlb either. But he definitely was an early fave of mine.

Agreed. His recruitment has been really quiet. He was a must get pre TRob. But the DB board’s trajectory is much higher now with Williams and Wilson at safety. Not sure what they have in mind for striker/wlb either. But he definitely was an early fave of mine.
Lots of kids get offers

Not that many get committable ones

I personally know a kid that tried to commit at 3 schools that he had offers at…..they all blew him off

Advertisement
Exactly. Short and also has an odd build. Really thick for a DB at that height. Great kid and a good player, and a HUGE Canes fan. Plays up my way. Hope he goes to FAU and balls out so I can watch him play now and then.
Yeah he’s a stud, just short….

Advertisement
He didn't look good in the 1on1s footage I saw. Stocky build and struggled moving in space.

I liked him and wouldn't mind him as a 2nd safety in this class, but I thought the board overrated him SLIGHTLY as a prospect. He does seem to have instincts and will put the hat on you. I actually think he is just as good as a RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back