2022 S Marquis

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

5'10 190lbs (future 4-star) Safety out of Delray Beach, goes to 7A school Atlantic (same school as Rumph, Brandon Flowers, Orlando Franklin etc)

This kid is a pure BEAST! Physical specimen with already a grown man's build as a Sophomore. He's a strong naturally gifted athlete with great ball skills & is a heat seeking missile on the backend. Plays FS/SS, pure Ballhawk with High football IQ, great tackling ability & good speed.

He diagnoses plays quickly with anticipation & strikes immediately after keying in on his reads, if he doesn get the pick he's gonna make the WR/ball carrier pay for it. Kid packs a wallop & brings the hammer coming down hill, he will absolutely lay you out, he's exactly what you want from a Safety, smart violent football player.

Finished his Sophomore season with 10INT's & 4FF's, he's considered by many coaches to be the best player on that strong Atlantic Defense. My cousin T played at Atlantic & knows some of the coaches there, Coach Stewart & his former Coach Fulton both speak very highly of Marquis & from what I've heard is high on Miami.

He was offered by Indiana today & more offers are coming.

Last edited:
Advertisement

5'10 190lbs (future 4-star) Safety out of Delray Beach, goes to 7A school Atlantic (same school as Rumph, Brandon Flowers, Orlando Franklin etc)

This kid is a pure BEAST! Physical specimen with already a grown man's build as a Sophomore. He's a strong naturally gifted athlete with great ball skills & is a heat seeking missile on the backend. Plays FS/SS, pure Ballhawk with High football IQ, great tackling ability & good speed.

He diagnoses plays quickly with anticipation & strikes immediately after keying in on his reads, if he doesn get the pick he's gonna make the WR/ball carrier pay for it. Kid packs a wallop & brings the hammer coming down hill, he will absolutely lay you out, he's exactly what you want from a Safety, smart violent football player.

Finished his Sophomore season with 10INT's & 4FF's, he's considered by many coaches to be the best player on that strong Atlantic Defense. My cousin T played at Atlantic & knows some of the coaches there, Coach Stewart & his former Coach Fulton both speak very highly of Marquis & from what I've heard is high on Miami.

A baller! Thanks again LCE!!

Advertisement

Was the kid i spoke of when i stated Rumph hasnt even offered kids from Delray yet.

Him and Fonzo Allen are eery similar. Two Kids that wanna just run through souls.

Advertisement
Just clicked his film....the 2nd play on his highlight ended my high school season. It was for the go ahead TD to win the game with seconds left and a play i saw to work. Technically it did...but he ENDED the wr.

Looks like a thumpier version of JJ. Kid has some good range too.

Thats the thing. Like i stated in the post above..i thought we would be able to exploit him some in coverage as he is a guy that comes down extremely hard to plays and i didnt think he had all that range....and in the game he showed it. Thought we could pull something in their cover 2 look up the seam on him.
He's advance for a sophomore..he'll be a SS down the road

Stud....Elite.....Savage..... Range is crazy @Dwinstitles gotta see this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back