3 Morales
4 Burke
5 Romero
6 Perez
7 Villegas
8 Carrier
9 Pitelli

Advertisement
Don’t hate it. No reason to move kayfus from lead off, though. All he does is hit line drives and get on base.
I agree with this. I like the idea of Kayfus in the two spot but don’t want to mess with a leadoff hitter that’s working. Villegas does intrigue me though if he can keep getting on base at a high rate, but I need a larger sample size.

I agree with this. I like the idea of Kayfus in the two spot but don’t want to mess with a leadoff hitter that’s working. Villegas does intrigue me though if he can keep getting on base at a high rate, but I need a larger sample size.
It's about getting Burke more opportunities to drive in runs, and k-machine Romero out of cleanup. I also appreciate the job Kayfus has done but am not sold on the current lineup considering how anemic it was for 30+ innings before they threw up a niner in the 7th in Sweetwater.

It's about getting Burke more opportunities to drive in runs, and k-machine Romero out of cleanup. I also appreciate the job Kayfus has done but am not sold on the current lineup considering how anemic it was for 30+ innings before they threw up a niner in the 7th in Sweetwater.
Swap Kayfus and Dorian in your lineup and I’m sold

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back