2022 RB Raleek Brown receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Raleek-Brown-46053600/

5'9 170lbs 4/5-star RB out of Stockton CA, goes to Mater Dei.

Was originally at Edison HS in Stockton but then transferred to the powerhouse school Mater Dei.

Had 1,688yds & 18TD's at 10.7ypc his Freshman year, is also a good receive back with over 1400yds receiving his first two seasons & finished with over 1900 total all purpose yards his Sophomore year.

Elite high caliber RB with great 4.47 speed & elusiveness, big time home run hitting ability & is an electric shifty jump cut style runner with terrific feet to make defenders miss. Is a smaller back, but is naturally gifted playmaker & has tremendous upside. Ran a 10.82 in the 100m as well, kid is a pure speedster.

He's the #1 ranked RB in the 22 class thus far with a 95 rating & is the 20th ranked player nationally in his class.
Heavy Oklahoma lean right now. Reminds me of Donnel Pumphrey.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, LSU, Bama, UGA, Oregon, USC, Utah, Michigan, PSU, Cal, OK St, FSU, Tenn, Va Tech, AZ, SD St & Oregon St.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid would look excellent in the slot. Right up there with Earle/Daniels/Yul Brown in that capacity...Can reallymak you miss.

Advertisement
And for those that don't know, Stockton is one of the roughest cities in Cali, it's not down south like LA, it's more towards Sacremento & is a lot like Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo etc..

Tough place to make it out of.
**** El, you really know the hoods everywhere. I'm from Richmond I wish we would recruit the bay more since the U holds weight out there because since DJ Williams and kids from the bay some dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back