2022 RB Malachi Medlock - Duncanville, TX

Canegetright

Sub 4.9 thirty. G.O.A.T. Striker
As some already know, this is my Cousin. Big, physical, great vision/footwork, and is just a gamer. I feel he needs his own thread, lol. Anyways, would love to see him get an offer. Go CANES!

They have some special players on the Duncanville team, as always. LFG! GO CANES!

Advertisement
As some already know, this is my Cousin. Big, physical, great vision/footwork, and is just a gamer. I feel he needs his own thread, lol. Anyways, would love to see him get an offer. Go CANES!

They have some special players on the Duncanville team, as always. LFG! GO CANES!

Did your cousin attend any of the camps in Texas over the last few weeks there were several. Having a good showing at one of those could have put him on the 2022 Recruiting Map. For instance Dallas AU Camp is very close to Duncan.

Go Cane

Last edited:
Did your cousin attend any of the camps in Texas over the last few weeks there were several. Having a good showing at one of those could have put him on the 2022 Recruiting Map. For instance Dallas AU Camp is very close to Duncan.

Go Cane

I'm not sure on that to be honest fam. Been dealing with some other family issues so not up on current events. Hope so tho!

Advertisement

Kid looks good. Congrats him and your family. Hope he gets his dream offer!

Advertisement

You in his ear? We gotta get to the coaches, you talk to him lol

Y’all got one. First thing that stuck out was how fast he moves. I didn’t realize he was that big moving like that. That kid has excellent body control for his size. He’s got they scat/jitterbug kinda movement you see in smaller backs. Very impressive. Add on size power and speed? It’s only a matter of time. He’s a total take for whoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back