2022 RB Jaylon Glover receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

5'8 200lbs RB from out of Lakeland goes to 6A school Lake Gibson (same school as 2020 DE Morven Joseph)

Had a good Freshman year with 843yds & 9TD's at 6.1ypc, also 10rec for 90yds.

He's a shifty power back not really a speedster, 4.5-4.6 ish. Is more quicker than fast & more of a downhill type runner.

No major offers yet, Miami is the first P5 school to offer him.

Advertisement
In three years i can see him becoming a faster damien harris.

I like his balance vision and patience letting blocks set up when the hole isnt there instantly.

He's no Thad Franklin but id love to see his progression.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this staff pulls Polk County...
giphy-1.gif

Advertisement
Committed to Utah. I know we're loaded at RB but he might be a guy we need to reconsider. Ran for 450 yards & 5 TDs against a good Lakeland High team. I see a little Ray Rice in his game

Advertisement
Committed to Utah. I know we're loaded at RB but he might be a guy we need to reconsider. Ran for 450 yards & 5 TDs against a good Lakeland High team. I see a little Ray Rice in his game
Are we loaded? We might enter the year with only 3 healthy scholarship backs. We can't count on Chaney to be fully healthy and ready to go by next year imo.

I’ve talked about him in other threads. He was a man amongst boys when they played Lowndes. I personally think he’s the most slept on back in Florida right now. He can play! I also think he’s the best player on that team which includes two five star corners.

Advertisement
Back