2022 QB Larry Edwards

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

6-1 165 out of First Coast HS.

Really impressed by ball placement. He puts it only where his receivers can make the play. You see this several times in his tape where he allows his receivers to use their body to shield away from defenders. I came away super impressed by this.

His reminds me a lot of Jacory Harris. Lanky, but can stand and deliver beautiful passes. Has that nonchalant style of play where it looks easy. Multiple times he is getting hit and still gives the wideouts a chance to make a play.

He has a longer windup, which can be fixed, but he gets the ball to the WR very quick.

Advertisement

6-1 165 out of First Coast HS.

Really impressed by ball placement. He puts it only where his receivers can make the play. You see this several times in his tape where he allows his receivers to use their body to shield away from defenders. I came away super impressed by this.

His reminds me a lot of Jacory Harris. Lanky, but can stand and deliver beautiful passes. Has that nonchalant style of play where it looks easy. Multiple times he is getting hit and still gives the wideouts a chance to make a play.

He has a longer windup, which can be fixed, but he gets the ball to the WR very quick.

He is ready to be recruited by UM!

Advertisement
Back