2022 QB Jacurri Brown

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

6-4 205 from Lowndes HS in Georgia

I think this kid will go through the similar process that Lamar Jackson had to go through

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 05.15.48.png

As you can see, his numbers are heavy in rushing and a smaller sample size as a passer

What I do see from him as a passer is the ability to throw his WRs open

You can see him floating the ball and his guys running underneath, I appreciate that

He has an offer from VT at this time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lowndes just got a new coach. It'll be interesting to see if they go away from their typical power run offense and let him develop as a qb. If he missed a throw early in games last year they'd basically shut passing game and pound the run.

I think he’s a good QB. He’s just young and still developing. His junior will exhibit how much he developed as a passer. I remember watching Teddy Bridgewater at MNW. He didn’t throw as much until his junior year however you could tell how dynamic he was. I recall watching a game against Killian where they had Lamar Miller but MNW was top stack. I think I saw Teddy score like 3 TDs rolling out. He was more of a runner than but by his junior year he developed as a passer and was no longer a dual threat QB. I want to see what steps this QB takes this year. He can play though and is definitely a P5 talent.

Advertisement
Folks, this kid is the goods. raw, but good. dude can sling it. I was at the Elite 11 in Atlanta. Dude needs an offer from us, damnit!!!! 247 just put up a post on the elite 11 and gave him the alpha dog. he delivered. passed the in person eye test. the kids is gonna be a 5 star.... he attended our camp last June. we got to offer him. he wants an offer and is highly interested in us.

Folks, this kid is the goods. raw, but good. dude can sling it. I was at the Elite 11 in Atlanta. Dude needs an offer from us, damnit!!!! 247 just put up a post on the elite 11 and gave him the alpha dog. he delivered. passed the in person eye test. the kids is gonna be a 5 star.... he attended our camp last June. we got to offer him. he wants an offer and is highly interested in us.
he’ll get one. Might be a top 8 QB nationally when it’s all said and done. How’d McLaughlin look?

he’ll get one. Might be a top 8 QB nationally when it’s all said and done. How’d McLaughlin look?
[/QUOTE

I am a fan of aaron and commented in the thread for him awhile back. I saw him play a few times last year. 247writeup was spot on. He struggled a little with accuracy at the event but not enough that would cause too much concern, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back