2022 QB Dominiq Ponder

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

6-3 178 out of Naples HS.

Small sample size of his passing ability, as he was used a lot as a runner.

In that small sample, he shows good touch and accuracy, with average arm strength.

It's the athletic ability that really impresses you. I hate to throw this name out there, but the way he runs and navigates the field is Lamar Jackson-esque.

One to keep an eye on and see how he he progresses as a passer.

Advertisement
These are the types or QBs we should be taking, but sadly Enos goes after the pro style QBs. I like pro style QBs when they are the elite of the elite 5 star types. If they're not that then u should be taking a dual threat every time.

These are the types or QBs we should be taking, but sadly Enos goes after the pro style QBs. I like pro style QBs when they are the elite of the elite 5 star types. If they're not that then u should be taking a dual threat every time.

I agree. In this era of football, you need a QB that can move well. Unless you have a castle wall of an OL, you need a guy that is good on his feet.

I agree. In this era of football, you need a QB that can move well. Unless you have a castle wall of an OL, you need a guy that is good on his feet.
U are absolutely right. And let's admit, unless u are UGA or Bama you're probably not going to have that type of line.

Give me a developmental dual threat QB over a developmental pro style QB.

Advertisement
Take away his ability to run and I still want him. He throws a perfectly catchable ball every time. My little sister could catch a thousand yards with him as her qb. Sign me up, I’m 💯 I’m on this kid.

Take away his ability to run and I still want him. He throws a perfectly catchable ball every time. My little sister could catch a thousand yards with him as her qb. Sign me up, I’m 💯 I’m on this kid.

He drops it in the bucket every time.

Those throws to the corner of the end zone are top tier

Advertisement
Back